• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Yeah I saw a video about it. The guys said the special forces and azov portion got them first. The rest still have standard AKs and other stuff. Myself I'd rather have the AK for CQB if I could choose

m4a1sof

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I saw a podcast with an American who went over there that said he was issued an FNC of all things! When it starts rewind it I couldn't get it to start at the beginning

Last edited:

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I watched a funny, but brutal video about that guy a while back. It was actually bad for him and this so called super sniper who even has a book out. Ever since it's been hard for me to sit and stomach watching this lunker guy. I think he was a soldier but seems to lie a bunch about what it was he did or was doing. All for clicks I guess. But this pro tore them both up pretty good lol

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    That's not the same guy that says he was issued an FNC?
    Oh no. The guest in the video your shared is likely 100%. I just said that after seeing who the host was. It reminded me of that video I saw like a year ago.

m4a1sof

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah the guy interviewing him seems a bit like a tool, he keeps interrupting him for one thing. But the guy with the beard I think is 100% legit.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I was truly shocked tho to see how bad that so called sniper was. He's been on most all the major YouTube channels being portrayed as the new record most deadliest sniper. Makes me want to buy his book just to read it now

MK17

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I was truly shocked tho to see how bad that so called sniper was. He's been on most all the major YouTube channels being portrayed as the new record most deadliest sniper. Makes me want to buy his book just to read it now
    New record most deadly sniper? When was that stated? Curious

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Got all that. But it just talks of 33 “confirmed” kills. Wonder what the “real” record is…
    Good question. I clicked one of the links there to see he's worth 9 million tho already. I guess from books sales etc. His book is named "Team Reaper". I guess he had a whole team lol

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Took this screenshot of some Ukraine war video. New one on me, apparently it's a bullpup based on the AK developed by the Ukrainians called a Malyuk rifle. It is also known as the Vulcan. View attachment 184147
    Guaranteed that's a staged photograph and that's not his rifle. See that bullpups length of pull is too long for him to properly shoulder it with all his gear on. Mr. Clean Shaven and Well-fed doesn't even have dirty hands. He's been in the field all of 5 seconds, if at all. Hardly spec ops material... even for a rag tag Ukrainian Nazi militia

@DAS HUGH!

Screenshot_20221021-011937.png

Last edited:

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Guaranteed that's a staged photograph and that's not his rifle. See that bullpups length of pull is too long for him to properly shoulder it with all his gear on. Mr. Clean Shaven and Well-fed doesn't even have dirty hands. He's been in the field all of 5 seconds, if at all. Hardly spec ops material... even for a rag tag Ukrainian Nazi militia

@DAS HUGH!

View attachment 190025
    But, but, but, they are fighting for their freedom? :rolleyes:

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Guess Russia didn't get it's fill of gorilla warfare in Afghanistan, so now they want to find out if the Ukrainian's are as dedicated as Moslems? Well, at least they grow a lot more than poppies in the Ukraine. Wonder what Qusi-government airline is flying in the ordnance this time?

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The rifle looks ridiculous but im sure some guys in suits made a killing on it if its real. Sick of hearing about the unipartys proxy war with russia. Commies vs Nazis oh my.. Heres some more kool-aid, drink up.

Top Bottom