• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I've felt that way last couple of gun shows I went to in Pensacola. The Milton one is usually pretty decent, and I've heard good things about the Robertsdale one, but the Pensacola show has been expensive and full of vendors who are too proud of their goods for my wallet.

gnappi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I only go on the rare occasion when there's something I want / need I can't get on Ebay :)

The shows in Dade county focus almost entirely on AR / AK type rifles and polymer pistols. No interest for me... Add to that they're 100 miles round trip, I have tolls and parking to pay, and the inflated admission prices are no longer worth the entertainment value.

Now the West Palm Beach show is another matter. It's close to my GF's house, no tolls, no parking fee, entry is ten bucks, you get a coupon for a buck off the next show AND there's less focus on AR type rifles and polymer pistols. I can find stuff I cannot in the LGS and even if I come home with an empty back pack the entertainment value of the SCABB attendance (Scantily Clad And Busty Babes) makes it worthwhile :)

Top Bottom