• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fathertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just a suggestion - you guys that get tables, put a sign with your forum name on it so we can introduce ourselves.
    I know Carman & Elk Hunter and chatted with them but apparently I missed several of you because I didn’t realize who you were.
    Thats a great idea Welldoya the tables that I talked to weren’t members and didn’t know what I was talking about when I asked if they were members. Anyway your idea hopefully will be used.

big jon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just a suggestion - you guys that get tables, put a sign with your forum name on it so we can introduce ourselves.
    I know Carman & Elk Hunter and chatted with them but apparently I missed several of you because I didn’t realize who you were.
    I was at the same table as elk hunter

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I was at the same table as elk hunter
    You had on a cowboy hat? Didn’t realize that was you or I would have said hello. Didn’t you use to do the Milton show as well?
    I believe I’ve talked to you several times in the past.

big jon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You had on a cowboy hat? Didn’t realize that was you or I would have said hello. Didn’t you use to do the Milton show as well?
    I believe I’ve talked to you several times in the past.
    yes that were I used to do milton all but one the first one but all the rest

big jon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Is this the show that bans anyone who sets up at another show?
    no the fairgrounds show by victor bean bans you for life if you set up at any other show
    the show by USA gun shows invites any one to set up and attend her show it is held at the shrine temple in Pensacola and future locations

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Is this the show that bans anyone who sets up at another show?
    That one is called North Florida Gun Shows. I was told they bought out Victor Bean. I got an email that they will be at the fairgrounds March 23 & 24.
    I will make it a point not to go. I cannot support anybody with those business practices. It’s unAmerican.
    Admission keeps creeping up. It’s now $11.

big jon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    its 12 dollars now i think at the victor bean
    USA gun shows dotty in charge at the shrine temple is 10 and 65 for tables everyone welcome discount for anyone that comes in and says fvb kind of like fjb

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    That one is called North Florida Gun Shows. I was told they bought out Victor Bean. I got an email that they will be at the fairgrounds March 23 & 24.
    I will make it a point not to go. I cannot support anybody with those business practices. It’s unAmerican.
    Admission keeps creeping up. It’s now $11.
    Thank you that is exactly why I was asking. Will not support that in any way.

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Wife sick (throwing up). Was hoping to find an all steel mk9 compact Kahr, Arex Zero 1 compact, and check prices on hellcat pro, and get some ammo from Georgia Arms if they still come to the shows. Figures, never got to go to the show there. Thanks for any and all reports!
    Their supply even at the ridiculous prices they're charging somehow is still low. I don't get it. There have been vendors at the last few shows still charging peak covid prices and not realizing why stuff ain't moving.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom