• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I just left. It’s a small show but all small vendors which makes it interesting.
    I saw a couple of handguns I was interested in but priced quite a bit more than I wanted to pay. I could’ve made an offer but when we are that far apart, I don’t want to insult anybody.
    Saw a couple of forum members and we had a good conversation.
    Hopefully this show will be able to grow with our support.

Fathertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I came and I concurred, had several discussions with fellow gun enthusiasts and enjoyed the talk. Saw several interesting guns and some that I drooled over but wasn’t in the market so came home empty handed. All in all I enjoyed the show. Talked to the ladies at the table that offer one of the services that look into VA disabilities for you came away with some interesting information.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I will also add that I saw more nice pre-lock Smith & Wessons than I’ve ever seen at the fairgrounds show.
    More than I’ve seen in years.
    I made an offer on one but we couldn’t come to an agreement.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    If
    I came and I concurred, had several discussions with fellow gun enthusiasts and enjoyed the talk. Saw several interesting guns and some that I drooled over but wasn’t in the market so came home empty handed. All in all I enjoyed the show. Talked to the ladies at the table that offer one of the services that look into VA disabilities for you came away with some interesting information.
    you could share that via PM I would be very grateful.

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I made it to the show this afternoon. Talked to a few vendors, all very friendly. Saw some nice older (pinned) S&W revolvers...was tempted but managed to walk away. In & out time was probably less than 45 minutes. Was glad to donate the $20 admission (Wife & I) to the cause and hope the shows will grow in the future.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Did run into a few that had the " your stuff is worth $2, mine is 100"
    There was a good guy in the middle that had glock mags for $15. Used of course but he had real fun sticks for 25 and XD mags for $17. That was a deal. Good deals on stuff on the south side table too.
    Was looking to buy an XD 45 mod 2 compact 3.3 inch 10 shot. "Grip Zone" No luck.

Last edited:

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Made it to the show with a few other forum members around lunchtime, a very eclectic and broad variety of firearms and gear, some great military surplus stuff to browse thru. I really need to wear a name tag so as to meet other members at these things. Nothing really struck my fancy, but plenty to drool over. Walked away with some patches from the "solvent trap" guys.

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    I was there this morning about 9:30. Not a whole lot of foot traffic. Not as many vendors as I had expected. Lots of open space. I was expecting a lot more attendees that time of morning. Maybe the next show will have better participation.

big jon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I set up there, saw alot of yall had fun sold some stuff and bought a little more than I should have best atmosphere of any show that Ive been to in years yall missed my stuff I have mine really cheap on most of my junk.
    Thought Id pass this on: the guy who runs the other show at the fairgrounds got on the PA at his show in Pensacola and ft Walton and announced ANYONE that sets up at someone else's show is blackballed for life from his show, according to at-least 4 of his now blackballed venders that set up this weekend Ive seen this in writing myself before I was blackballed

thank you for supporting the USA Gun show Open to anyone that wants to come and set up and thank you for the new blackballed venders that wouldn't accept that

and to the ones that canceled their tables at this show when you finally get kicked out you are still welcome at dottys show

FNHman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Was set up there with 2 tables. Had a great Saturday with a few trades and sold a few that I wasn't shooting anymore. I found out that no matter what price you tell someone, it's always too high and they want to talk you down and remind you have they bought them for $10 35 years ago. I even keep me purchase receipts and show them sometimes to let someone know I'm not making any money. The truth hurts, things are getting more expensive every day.

Meet a few forum members which was nice.

All and all I'll probably set up at the next one there.

Rational Mind

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I really enjoyed the show. I had planned on letting a friend put a couple of my guns on his table for the weekend but at the last minute grabbed 8 or 9 and decided to get a table and support the promoter because of what I was seeing the fairgrounds promoter had done to some vendors. Had to bring more Sunday to put on the table because it was getting kind of bare from what I sold Saturday. Had a collector buy some of my Colts that I did not have displayed. All in all a great weekend. FNHman sold me one of favorite AK variants at a great price. Personally witnessed guns sell by other vendors from $200 to $7000 so there was a good diversity of buyers. Had several people take pictures of some of the guns I had out because they said their Dad, Grandfather, Uncle, etc. had one just like it. I know it's a long post but I have to say I had a great experience and I'm really considering doing it again.

FNHman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Did run into a few that had the " your stuff is worth $2, mine is 100"
    There was a good guy in the middle that had glock mags for $15. Used of course but he had real fun sticks for 25 and XD mags for $17. That was a deal. Good deals on stuff on the south side table too.
    Was looking to buy an XD 45 mod 2 compact 3.3 inch 10 shot. "Grip Zone" No luck.
    did see someone with an XDS 45 for a good price walking around but no XD 45.....

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Just a suggestion - you guys that get tables, put a sign with your forum name on it so we can introduce ourselves.
    I know Carman & Elk Hunter and chatted with them but apparently I missed several of you because I didn’t realize who you were.

Top Bottom