• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Try'n Hard

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wow!! Not a good deal to be found is an understatement. Was interested in several handguns and one super sweet colt anaconda but no offers lower than posted price were mentioned and that was ok. My son and I showed up with $1600 cash and two free passes and we came home the same way - minus the passes. Most guns were over priced about 20% IMO. Most of the older knives were way overpriced. Glad i went... but not my thing, did see some really cool stuff!! Only thing I really wanted was one of those good smelling hamburgers and fought of the urge and avoided the heartburn. Looked like lots of people and some buying and selling so i hope the whole thing was a success for everyone. I Will be waiting out a good deal here on the forum......And oh yeah! Nicest guy I talked to and one of the best looking products there was the H&R holsters guy (arm in sling) knowledgeable and helpful. I will be looking for one of those soon.

Last edited:

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    This show had nothing that I was interested in. Some prices were ridiculous, some not too bad.
    Some of the highlights :
    525 round box of Federal .22 - $99
    Ruger Takedown .22 - $600
    Remington Nylon 66 - $600
    Then there was the assorted over-priced ammo of various calibers.
    Kudos to 2nd Amendment and Impact Guns. They both had some good prices. Impact had a couple of M&P 15-22s. The black was $469 and I think the camo was something like $510.
    I've always got my eye out for vintage S&Ws and Rugers and really didn't see any worth having. Didn't see the first Ruger MK1 or II .22. No Security or Speed 6s. A few overpriced S&W Model 10s but that's about it.
    Saw a few Colt Woodsmans that weren't priced too bad.
    There were a lot of military surplus rifles which I'm not interested in.
    Several people walking around with over-priced ARs slung over their shoulder. I believe they waited too long.
    I went in with a pocketful of Benjamins and left with the same number I went in with.

Top Bottom