• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jhunter

Accuracy and precision
    I’m in the market for a gunsafe. I’m trying to avoid ordering a safe off the internet. I’d like to know who has inventory in our area. Yes I’m familiar with Tractor Supply and A-Z Lock and Safe in Ft Walton but who else carrie’s safes. I’d be willing to travel from Tallahassee-Mobile.

rossi

Master
    I’m in the market for a gunsafe. I’m trying to avoid ordering a safe off the internet. I’d like to know who has inventory in our area. Yes I’m familiar with Tractor Supply and A-Z Lock and Safe in Ft Walton but who else carrie’s safes. I’d be willing to travel from Tallahassee-Mobile.
    Mike's Outdoor Sports
    Hwy 29 Pensacola
    Just a couple miles North of the I-10 Exit.

wvfatboy

Master
    Check out the Liberty safes at TS. They have one right now on sale for $899. Like 300 off. Very good safes with the SG electronic keypad. Blue painted with Iwo Jima signia on it. They have layaway too.

5lima30ret

Master
    Avoid the Cannon safes. Used to see quite a few arrive damaged and unusable. Liberty, Ft Knox are some of the better ones S&G locks especially conventional metal dial will last a loooong time w/ no problems. Avoid the made in China cheap battery touch pads. (Think EMP!) Good luck!

M60Gunner

Master
    Delivery was way cheaper from Mikes in Pcola, so I got mine there, back before mechanical locks were hard to find.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    +1 for Jimmy’s in FWB. Yes, they are a Liberty safe dealer. I can’t speak to pricing, but as far as people, they are top notch folks and will take care of you.

If you’re scared of big LEO getting your info, then remove the serial number stickers from the exterior of the safe. Or change the module as had been discussed in other threads.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Scott's Outdoors Sports
    (850) 675-4566

They are in Jay, FL. Got a very good deal on a Browning Hawg and delivery was quite reasonable.

rossi

Master
    +1 for Jimmy’s in FWB. Yes, they are a Liberty safe dealer. I can’t speak to pricing, but as far as people, they are top notch folks and will take care of you.

If you’re scared of big LEO getting your info, then remove the serial number stickers from the exterior of the safe. Or change the module as had been discussed in other threads.
    That's something that a citizen should never even have to consider.

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Avoid the made in China cheap battery touch pads.
    The majority of electronic locks are manufactured in China

I would avoid any that the batteries were inside the unit and not under the keypad.
    Talon Tactical may have some and several good brands. I'm not sure if they stock them or order them in.

Last edited:

wvfatboy

Master
    I have a Liberty 1776 (IWO JIMA) safe with an SG branded electronic lock and love it. Tractor Supply right now for $899. No tax. I bought 2. One for my home here and one for my camp.

Top Bottom