• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Haha yep... I am an awful heartless bastard. How dare I displace those boxes of scrap booking supplies that haven't been unpacked yet to further expand my arsenal. :D

Scrapbooking supplies? Pittance! My wife, (Imelda Marcos Seanpcola) has more shoes than Payless. I'm not kidding.

As example: There was a convenience store near my houses that the future Mrs. stopped in every day for years. She got to know the girls behind the counter real well. Everyone knew about our wedding day. Well, a week or two after the Nuptials I borrowed the big cube van from work to move her furniture and personals over to my house. I pulled into that store on the way to grab a drink. When I walked in the girls behind the counter looked at that big delivery truck and one said "Moving her shoes today?". The other one said "Probably the first load".

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Scrapbooking supplies? Pittance! My wife, (Imelda Marcos Seanpcola) has more shoes than Payless. I'm not kidding.

As example: There was a convenience store near my houses that the future Mrs. stopped in every day for years. She got to know the girls behind the counter real well. Everyone knew about our wedding day. Well, a week or two after the Nuptials I borrowed the big cube van from work to move her furniture and personals over to my house. I pulled into that store on the way to grab a drink. When I walked in the girls behind the counter looked at that big delivery truck and one said "Moving her shoes today?". The other one said "Probably the first load".

(Imelda Marcos Seanpcola) Hahaha...

The shoes were before the scrap booking, I didn't escape that... And then was the couponing which filled our house with toothpaste and shampoo, now we are on to designer soap products... Hopefully... eventually... she will be saying " Honey, I ordered 25k Rounds of .22LR today that I saw in stock! " and we will be on the same page :D.

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My wife 'donated' the formal dining room as the armory. Both safes, ammo cabinet and miscellaneous related items (boxes, surplus scopes, mounts, rings, etc) plus the dog kennel now occupy that former eating space.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My wife 'donated' the formal dining room as the armory. Both safes, ammo cabinet and miscellaneous related items (boxes, surplus scopes, mounts, rings, etc) plus the dog kennel now occupy that former eating space.

Keeper!!

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah, my wife lost those battles too. Safe and two deer heads now occupy public domain in the house.

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hahha... Well done Sir!

Our master closet is not too big. She wanted to store her wedding dress (that takes up about 1,000 cubic feet of space) in the closet instead of the attic. So I negotiated and said that the deer heads and other things will go in the MB and in the living room accordingly. We "compromised". Isn't that what marriage is about, "compromise"

dead-bird

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I win a lot of fights with the wife in terms of guns, but the one that I am dreading most is coming up... trying to get another closet claimed for another gun safe... That first closet was a hard fought battle.

The first, went into the walk in closet of her quilt room. No problem.

The second, was supposed to go in there as well but I bough it used, sight unseen. The previous owner mis measured the dimensions (forgot to add the dial) so it wouldn't go in even after removing the door and frame. It took a corner out of her room. She didn't complain as she has guns in there too.

The third, went in the laundry room. She got a new upright freezer to replace the old chest. There was just enough room for a small safe as well. Took me awhile to figure that one out. Not an inch to spare. Win, win.

Another? Think I'm at the limit.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Lowes in Pace, btw

Dadgum it, I've checked that store for 2 months and they never had any. I even had a 10 percent off
    Coupon that expired the end of March. I was interested in that wide body one they carry for around $1,000.

Top Bottom