• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bay Ranger

Master
    I went and i must say I was disappointed with the attendance. Possibly 100 people there. Wilson Robertson spoke well and Mike Bates from WEBY AM Radio had an excellent talk. In fact, I gonna try and get a transcript from him on what he said. If I get it I'll post it here if he allows me do do it. Everyone should read/hear what he has to say. I don't live in Escambia but I can say that Robertson is a dedicated supporter of gun rights, self defense and shooting. He was an outspoken advocate on the commission on getting the land transfer to the Escambia River Gun Club. He'd get my vote if I could vote there.

Couldn't believe the disrespect of Amber Southard (sp) from WEAR. Everyone was doing the Pledge of Alegiance and she is fidgeting with her mic and not participating - basically ignoring the whole thing.

Best part was when Gary was speaking and 2 men walk up to the front of the podium with this huge Obama poster and stand there for about 15 seconds. No one in the crowd said or did anything. They then walked around the entire circular area with the sign. Again, no one did or said anything. Finally, they left. I was really proud of the constraint the people showed. I'm sure they went to the side and cried. Shit, they couldn't even provoke any of the redneck, gun worshipers for the media. What a disappointment! Another liberal failure. Damn, what's this world coming to.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom