• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Anyone considering participating, just let me know, I'll pay $25 over what they're offering. Especially the fully automatics for $225!!

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    can't buy back what you didn't sell... they don't have an ffl so hows this even legal? total BS. if i tried this at my house the cops and aft would rain down on me so fast it would be pathetic.

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    can't buy back what you didn't sell... they don't have an ffl so hows this even legal? total BS. if i tried this at my house the cops and aft would rain down on me so fast it would be pathetic.

A FFL isn't required to buy a limitless amount of firearms via private sale. Nothing illegal about it, or you putting a sing in your yard advertising same.

Actually might not be a bad idea if you have a little jack to spare... never know what some dumb#$$ will bring in. BILLY-BOB's GUN BUY BACK... FOR THE CHILDREN.

All this is is more virtue signaling by those BUYING and SELLING. The kind of person who goes and sells a gun for pennies on the dollar isn't the kind of person that society needs to worry about nor does one's participation in such a farce reduces gun violence.

As long as there or more than two men are on earth and guns exist, there will be "gun violence", "gun violence" simply replaced "club violence".

Not a bad thing actually... people stupid enough to participate in this type thing probably shouldn't be armed anyway lol.

hallb

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Didn’t expect much but was overwhelmed by 120 guns! Wonder how many guns that idiot DA thinks are in that town.

Top Bottom