• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Serious question and to point something into light here. If the gun stores can't sell them then we shouldn't either.
    This would be an easy way for this place to get shut down and we wouldn't have a place to argue with each other.
    Is it ok(legally) to list pistol braces as an accessory?
    Is it ok(legally) to list pistol brace equipped firearms at this time?
    Amazon and eBay snakes by with certain things because they are marked air soft. Idk. Just rambling. Paranoid.
    @Longtooth
    @G-rat
    @JWlineman

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I'm not a lawyer, but as a moderator, I would defer to the "buyer must use due diligence" when navigating the For Sale section.
    You don't see bump stocks nor FRTs on here much anymore. Take that for what it's worth...

*edit to say, as an individual not associated with the forum...defund the NFA and ATF, problem solved

Last edited:

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    I'm most definitely not in the enforcement side of things but all ya'll know whats going on. Don't be THAT doode... legal or not, buyer and seller need to sort it out in private messages.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Millions on the nationwide scale, also manufacturers out the door. All told a billion dollar loss, for what??
    To further the disarmament agenda. It has been my opinion for years that the establishment goal is to price/regulate the gun-owning public out of firearms ownership/use. Again, IMO, the progress toward that goal is both consistent and on-going. Their intent is to have minimal kicking in of doors, shooting of dogs, or assisting "criminals" to comply. The intent, as I see it, is simply to push gun owners, one at a time, to just say #$%^ it, and give it up. If you step back and look at the numbers and trends, it's working, IMO.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm not a lawyer, but as a moderator, I would defer to the "buyer must use due diligence" when navigating the For Sale section.
    You don't see bump stocks nor FRTs on here much anymore. Take that for what it's worth...

*edit to say, as an individual not associated with the forum...defend the NFA and ATF, problem solved
    I think you meant "defund," not "defend?" I hope. I know, it's early ;)

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm most definitely not in the enforcement side of things but all ya'll know whats going on. Don't be THAT doode... legal or not, buyer and seller need to sort it out in private messages.
    Yeah, maybe even just private, period. Nothing on the Internet is "secure."

That is not intended as throwing rocks at the site/mods, that's just the America we live in, and it's all being stored in Utah so "they can "investigate/research" at their leisure....

Top Bottom