• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leebo180

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    He carry any reloading stuff?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I was in there 2 days ago and a lady dropped off and entire setup, it was older but 20-30
    Dies tools, all kinds of goodies that she is looking for a best offer on. Don’t know a whole hell of a lot about reloading but I know enough to know the $900
    Dollar “bestoffer” wouldn’t have covered 1 of the 3 tubs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I just happened to drive by Gray Man Armory yesterday. Haven’t been down Stewart Street in over a year.
    I didn’t stop because, to be honest, I wasn’t sure what it was. Looked almost like a government building of some sort.
    I’ll stop next time I’m over that way.

James Deen

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    walked into gulf coast they had federal gold medal 175gr. 308 for $34 a box. walked out drove to greyman armory and bought the same loads for $26. greyman also ordered me a Harris bipod cheaper than I can get it online. its a solid store. ill never be back to gulf coast.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Gulf Coast Guns has Very High prices. Their TV commercials must really cost a lot, lol. I will definitely be checking out Grey Man.

sj1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    There used to be a great little diner on Stewart St, years ago. Right next to Locklin Insurance. Small businesses seem to come and go, but that's everywhere, I guess.
    They had the best biscuits and gravy.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    There used to be a great little diner on Stewart St, years ago. Right next to Locklin Insurance. Small businesses seem to come and go, but that's everywhere, I guess.
    They had the best biscuits and gravy.

Not sure where Locklin is.
    Are you talking about Bass’s Quick Burger? Loved that place.

Austin01WS6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I go by Grey mans about once a week to see what’s in stock and to talk with Ben and Dan(owner). Both are very nice and Dan can answer most any questions. Ben is a nice guy and will actually say “I don’t know” instead of making up something unlike most other Gun shops. I’ve already bought a few things and have more things on order. Wish we had more gun shops like Grey Man.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Bumping this thread because I made the pilgrimage out to Grey Mans yesterday. Very nice selection of guns, parts and optics. They carry some quality AR parts that other stores don't have(and no, they don't have Anderson parts) Prices were fair given the market and for those that like the higher end stuff, they have that as well. I should've bought the BCM complete lower, but did pick up a Geissele maritime bolt catch.

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Bumping this thread because I made the pilgrimage out to Grey Mans yesterday. Very nice selection of guns, parts and optics. They carry some quality AR parts that other stores don't have(and no, they don't have Anderson parts) Prices were fair given the market and for those that like the higher end stuff, they have that as well. I should've bought the BCM complete lower, but did pick up a Geissele maritime bolt catch.
    Im moving to Milton next week and will be happy to have more of a selection instead of just using Mikes and Academy. :)

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I was just at Grey Man Armory this morning, picking up more quality name brand parts, and he let it slip that he's planning a party there the beginning of July for all of us to celebrate Grey Man's one year anniversary!

LtDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I love this shop. Just wish it was bigger with more stuff. I drive right by Gulf Coast Gun to go there. Great prices and quality stuff for sale. It's probably a good thing his shop isn't closer to my house.
    I talked with them before, they are certainly looking for property to build a bigger shop, I suggested adding a range as well would be huge.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Herf

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    This is the only shop I use. I drive from Pensacola for all my transfers and shopping just cause I like the guys there, and I appreciate their selection of quality parts. They carry the good stuff.

Top Bottom