• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fathertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just wanted to give out a bravo zulu to all of the organizers that made the swap meet possible. I really had a great time and met some really great people. Thanks again and I for one am looking forward to the next one.

fishingjean

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes it was good to finally put some faces with the names LOL, great bunch of guys, had a great time. Looking forward to the next one. Denny in pace!!!!!

jeffstablet

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wife & I had a great time also. Great food, lots of cool stuff to see. Had fun watching some of the toys that were brought out to shoot and, of course, had fun shootin'. :laser
    Hope a good amount was raised for charity out there. We also hope that this happens again.
    I can see the attraction to living out there, have a bad day @ work & go shoot stuff in the back yard!!

wmtr815

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Great meet, couldn't be happier if I was twins. Thanks GCGF and all who made it possible.
    Willam

3154tm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    i had lots of fun too. thanks to all who made this possible. i'll definitely bring more toys and ammo next time.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I had a wonderful time today. Thanks to JJ, Nate and everyone else who helped organize and put this thing on.

Next time I'm gonna put the camera down and shoot more.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Andy, I hope you got to try some 380s. I had the ammo and Sig ready, but such is life. You're welcome to borrow it or meet me at the range. I think it's the best in its class. Thanks to everyone for putting it on and everyone for attending and having a good time, ensuring that there will be another soon enough so the rest of us can play too.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Really disappointed I couldnt attend this festivus. Maybe can plan another for the fall sometime when the weather cools a bit. How was the turn out?

Gene

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Great time! great job to all who made it happen thanks always good to shoot some guns and talk to fellow gun enthusiasts! Alot of neat stuff! Looking forward to the next one!

Marquezj16

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'll be better prepared next time. TennJeep1618 - thanks for the table space and use of your label maker. And specially for letting me shoot your GP100. There was one on the FS section that I think I just missed out on. 4" barrel too.

Next time, I will shoot more and win less of the raffle. :whoo:

Idoono

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I would like to add my thanks to all who worked so hard putting this shindig on I had a great time and can't wait to do it again. It was nice meeting the folks behind the keyboard. And getting assaulted by Stanley's .50 :sick:

Idoono

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Demon of a label maker thought I priced every thing very fair. But only things that people wanted was the free stuff with no labels. Thanks again to all that put the meet together. It was a awesome day even with the rain. Thanks for the use of the demon of label maker tennjeep1618, guess I just priced my stuff to high.

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Demon of a label maker thought I priced every thing very fair. But only things that people wanted was the free stuff with no labels. Thanks again to all that put the meet together. It was a awesome day even with the rain. Thanks for the use of the demon of label maker tennjeep1618, guess I just priced my stuff to high.

Yeah, my free bullets went over well too. I picked up a free reloading scale I needed, free set of scope lens covers, and some free .32 S&W Long brass. And, finally, some free 6.8 info from Calculated steps...what a difference in accuracy you can get with seating the bullet out a little longer! Thank you all.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I forgot to throw a big thank you out to JohnAL for being rangemaster on Saturday and to Ian for manning the sign-in table most all day.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Andy, I hope you got to try some 380s. I had the ammo and Sig ready, but such is life. You're welcome to borrow it or meet me at the range. I think it's the best in its class. Thanks to everyone for putting it on and everyone for attending and having a good time, ensuring that there will be another soon enough so the rest of us can play too.

Thanks Dan, I did get to shoot Tenn Jeep's (Brant?)'s Ruger and I still just can't decide if it's something I'm interested in. So many pros and cons on the pocket guns...I'M SO CONFUSED!!!!!! Thanks to him for letting me try it out. Sorry you couldn't make it out, you missed a really good day of fun!

Andy

Savage

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I had an awesome time. Thanks to all the organizers and behind-the-scenes workers! Also, thanks to those that brought the full-autos to play with. Lets do this again in the future!!!!

Top Bottom