• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Price: 2500
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Price
    Item Location
    Navarre
    Bought this off the forum because I was going to get into longer range shooting but have lost interest again. My loss is your gain. Like new gun with a proof research carbon fiber barrel installed ($1000) barrel and a Q whistle tip to cover the cherry bomb muzzle device ($120) The rifle will come with the original barrel as well as the box and 1 magazine. Asking $2500 and with a little research you'll see this is a smoking deal. No trades cash or PayPal only.

EDIT: for some reason the rifle appears green in pictures. However it is actually two toned grey.

Attachments

• IMG_0163.jpeg
      IMG_0163.jpeg
      3.5 MB · Views: 119
    Last edited:

B52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Bought this off the forum because I was going to get into longer range shooting but have lost interest again. My loss is your gain. Like new gun with a proof research carbon fiber barrel installed ($1000) barrel and a Q whistle tip to cover the cherry bomb muzzle device ($120) The rifle will come with the original barrel as well as the box and 1 magazine. Asking $2500 and with a little research you'll see this is a smoking deal. No trades cash or PayPal only.

EDIT: for some reason the rifle appears green in pictures. However it is actually two toned grey.
    I have never seen a Q made brand

Fathertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Go on YouTube and watch Alabama Arsenal shooting the Q mini fix out to 1000 yards. And it’s 300 blk. Q makes some of the best quality weapons out there. Oh by the way Q is who developed the 300 cartridge, and the 8.6 as well.

RussSurfs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Ryan Cleckner, who wrote the long range shooters handbook, spoke very highly of this rifle on his podcast. GLWS.

Top Bottom