• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They changed the myth from Global warming to climate change because
    you say global warming and then it’s colder than normal! However some will argue but read in Revelation about the sun scorching people! This is just the warm up for that! The climate myth is only about control of the masses!

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    you say global warming and then it’s colder than normal! However some will argue but read in Revelation about the sun scorching people! This is just the warm up for that! The climate myth is only about control of the masses!
    Moving target that can't be hit. I'll listen to the "agenda" a little more when the ones preaching it gets rid of their jets, boats, homes over 1000 SQ FT, electricity, any means of transportation that is not powered by human or animal, and anything powered by batteries.
    "Reduce the carbon footprint" but you are the carbon, you "useless eating, non-essentials".

Jhunter

Accuracy and precision
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anyone remember the Hindenburg? Had they not shot that down we would have an alternative method for long distance transportation. But nope that’s going to cost you $2k to catch a flight across the pond. Zero low cost options. Yet it’s our fault for leaving a carbon footprint.

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Asking if it’s god or global warming is the reason why we are in a climate (not “weather”) crisis. Putting it in god’s hands instead of taking responsibility and righting the ship will solve nothing. It’s almost worse t
    Asking if it’s god or global warming is the reason why we are in a climate (not “weather”) crisis. Putting it in god’s hands instead of taking responsibility and righting the ship will solve nothing. It’s almost worse than denying climate change.

The more we continue to cater to corporations and money over responsible stewardship of our planet and environment, the faster the ship sinks.
    I wonder how many eruptions have spewed C0² throughout history, Kilauea has pretty much been going steady for the past 200 years!
    Nature is ebbs and flows, barring something like a meteor strike, but even that's out of human control.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm all for good stewardship, don't shit where you sit! But I call bullshit on any agenda designed to make someone rich while their hypocrisy is on full display...

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    I cannot say that is a good or bad number but re forestation seems to make sense
    Sure everything helps, but we get more oxygen from the algae in the oceans.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Fear and Ignorance are the immovable cornerstones of many a belief/notion. Some understand that with no explanation required, while others claim they would accept death before even glancing in that direction. Here we are.

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Fear and Ignorance are the immovable cornerstones of many a belief/notion. Some understand that with no explanation required, while others claim they would accept death before even glancing in that direction. Here we are.
    Perfect analogy, those that buy EV vehicles. 95% have NO IDEA you must buy special tires, 95% have no idea what replacement batteries will cost when time to replace. NOPE ! All they know is EV, saving the planet, never have to buy gas again. Complete, blind, utter belief and trust in the government. There is a sucker born every minute, and two to take him…….

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Perfect analogy, those that buy EV vehicles. 95% have NO IDEA you must buy special tires, 95% have no idea what replacement batteries will cost when time to replace. NOPE ! All they know is EV, saving the planet, never have to buy gas again. Complete, blind, utter belief and trust in the government. There is a sucker born every minute, and two to take him…….
    Yeah, I could created an entire thread on ignorance and fear, but it wouldn't be received well...

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Interesting thread. If we can manipulate the weather, and I’m confident we can after over 70 years of highly funded research, why couldn’t another country as well? My wife meanwhile favors the act of God angle while noting it would be very Pfizer-like to destroy it themselves.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I grew up doing construction work, and rotated back into it here and there. Working with some "older" guys back in the early 2000's, they would often comment how they could go shirtless all day long in summer and come away with nothing but a tan. Come the early 2000's, you'd be burned/blistered in hours. Wasn't just an old guy thing, BTDT. Had to wear a shirt after noon, maybe before.

Anyway. Conspiracy theory, tinfoil hat stuff. What if "climate change" is a symptom and not the cause? What if the earth's orbit around the sun is actually decaying, and the leaders you have appointed over yourselves will not tell you the truth, for the greater good? Why are those leaders SO interested in mars, a planet further away from the sun, when the common man couldn't GAS less and bitches/marvels/reals at the amount of THEIR tax dollars being spent on mars research? What if orbit decay is just what happens with things orbitting around a star, or it's just an act of god?

justapilgrim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Would you please provide the chapter and verse re: the sun scorching people? Thanks.

Top Bottom