• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TaiKoon

Expert
    All ready have my Glocks that I paid 350. for 20 yrs ago and ones i have paid as much as 525 for in the last 2 yrs for. Now looking for gas that someone has been setting on that only paid 1.75 for only willing to pay .75 cents for it will come and get only if it is not over 5 years old and has been kept in a cool place with gas treatment. Would really like to pay only what I paid for it when I first started driving , I think it was about .25 cents . just my 5 cents jj
    Yes and no. I do have a used Glock 17 that I would ask no less than $800 for. But that’s because it’s a Gen 1 with original nightsights. If it had the original box with it then it will be north of $1k. ;) ;) ;)

RHINOWSO

Master
    Used glocks are worth whatever people are willing to pay. Reliability merits some sort of price but used stock glock is a 4 hunnit dollah bill to me...
    What's the saying? Used Glocks are like used underwear - what the previous owner did to them greatly affects resale value.

"Custom stipling and undercuts and this doohickey / jobbie" only really matter if you like how the work was done. Lots of homemade 'meh' work done out there that seriously impacts the value... sorry your dremel / hot glue gun work isn't 'additive' to the value but a huge detractor

Even better are the dudes who sink $600-1000 into a build on a $600 Glock, then never shoot it after it is finished, and have to make rent and want to recoupe $1200-1600 spent on the gun and custom work. If I want to spend that much I'll get it done they way I want it done.

5lima30ret

Master
    Although Glocks for resale tend to be overpriced, there are some people out there who consistently put their used gun prices in the stratosphere no matter the brand! :rolleyes: A general rule of thumb on pricing might be if you are charging more than retail for a Glock that has been "custom stippled" by a drunken monkey with a Harbor Freight soldering iron and includes an extra Pro-mag...you might be asking too much for your "classic masterpiece"!:oops:

boatbum101

Marksman
    Lots of " shooter grade " guns...................only problem is they got a collector grade price on 'em . This area is a tough market for used guns . Even tougher for collector items . Market will determine the price as somethings only worth what someones willing to pay . If something's been listed for a month without serious interest / offers , then said item is overpriced for THAT market . An item in excellent condition will fetch more than something that just " servicable " . Personally if no local interest it goes to GB or AA .

RHINOWSO

Master
    I think the best sign of delusion in an ad is the phrase "OR IT GOES BACK IN THE SAFE", like the individual has a long trek to the basement, past several security guards, before having to open a multiple dial walk in safe to 'put it back'.

And it's so arduous a task that they wouldn't retrieve it if someone offered to buy it at their over priced asking price...

iu

Top Bottom