• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I carry the P365XL wherever I go. Imo it's the best hands down. Comes out of the box ready to rock. Night sights.. (front and back).. optic ready.. flat trigger that breaks at 90°.. (without the trigger dingus).. and no safety..(but ya can get a safety model). Only bad thing is the proprietary rail. But I don't carry a light no ways. It even feels better than the rest. Needs zero modifications really tho. It's what I suggest to all who ask me

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I wound up grinding the beaver tail on mine a good bit. Just to make it more comfortable as a conceal waist carry. That's about it.
    85f43e78dc11d2d9deb13313a5b21ed8.jpg

ChrisC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    yes - but even with that it is dead nuts at 25 yards for me with the 365xl and the 365 SAS is a perfect pocket pistol.

And - I keep experimenting and hope someone else makes a larger grip.

bicycle tube works great to add some traction and girth. Just cut to size and slip on.

ChrisC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Which of these 3 do you prefer? And why
    I only have experience with the 43x. I like how it shoots. Great accuracy with factory ammo. Very soft recoiling for a small handgun. I have used it in competitions and it can hold its own against bigger guns.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Houge makes a grip ya may like. And I came across a grip I may try soon. Looks like it fixes the proprietary tacrail issues maybe. Looks like a standard one. I'll have to research it soon
    d0b5686b347e8198b05d730a9275e7bd.jpg
    f385ba9e7ca707dc4a2f648d433321cb.jpg

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I ended up not liking any either the Sig or the Glock and went with a slightly larger frame Glock for my hands. :)

Fng1911

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I have 365/365xl, G43x/G48, the longer slides carry better appendix, smaller frames carry better at 3-4 o'clock or pocket carry. I've actually been carrying p365 in pocket with XL at appendix lately. And I have the swampfox sentinel for XL being delivered on Wednesday. I'll see how that works out. Very limited experience with Hellcat( great gun) just not a Springfield fan and won't buy one.

The 365 grip is very very thin, but recoils and tracks better than the Glocks IMO. I do have a carry rotation with these and compact guns

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I tried the Romeo Zero on mine. And quickly learned it wasn't good for me as a construction worker. I dusted it out in one hour. By end of day I couldn't see jack thru it. And it made me realize that the same can happen with blood etc if I had to use it in self defense. So I put the zero on my MPX. and for now on won't carry a red dot on any carry guns. Range guns sure. Just not on my carry guns.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I watched a few reviews for it. And saw a few say that if ya didn't have ya fanger lined up just right on the trigger.. the dingus wouldn't actuate and you'll left snagged on the wall till ya let go and lined back up. Then I didn't like how they ship with tritium front sight only. With the rear not glowing. I've never liked that scheme. I like both front and back to glow. At night I can lay down my bedside guns and with a simple glance I can tell ya how it's oriented even in the complete darkness by just how the three bulbs are glowing. Then there's the politics aspect of what springfeild did. That matters alot to many. But anyways the sights and dingus did it for me. Not saying any of the others mentioned aren't "good".. it's just the sig is "great!".. right out of the box. No custom stuff needed

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I watched a few reviews for it. And saw a few say that if ya didn't have ya fanger lined up just right on the trigger.. the dingus wouldn't actuate and you'll left snagged on the wall till ya let go and lined back up. Then I didn't like how they ship with tritium front sight only. With the rear not glowing. I've never liked that scheme. I like both front and back to glow. At night I can lay down my bedside guns and with a simple glance I can tell ya how it's oriented even in the complete darkness by just how the three bulbs are glowing. Then there's the politics aspect of what springfeild did. That matters alot to many. But anyways the sights and dingus did it for me. Not saying any of the others mentioned aren't "good".. it's just the sig is "great!".. right out of the box. No custom stuff needed

I agree. I felt like my 365xl was ready to go as soon as I got it

Top Bottom