• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AlabamaHols

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anyone with a new Glock 42 in need of a holster? Be the first customer to bring one by our shop and your holster of choice will be on the house! So long as you let us take a few pics of it in the holster when finished. If I have posted this in the wrong section I apologize.

Thanks!

Greg-

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I took my Glock 42 to Alabama Holster & Gun Co this morning to take advantage of Greg's free holster offer after Greg told me no one had brought in a 42 yet. It was a very pleasant experience. Greg, his gunsmith, and an Alabama State Trooper there all gave me advice and info on concealed carry which I needed and appreciated, such as different positions on the body to carry the holstered gun using a dummy pistol in the demonstrations and suggesting a "no cant" holster as ideal for the 42 and my usage. An hour and 10 minutes later I walked out with my Glock 42 holster. It makes it comfortable to carry and easy to conceal. Greg said he's been getting inquires everyday from people wanting him to offer Glock 42 holsters, but hadn't been able to get his hands on a 42. He made a mould of my Glock 42 from which he can now cast a dummy model 42 to use in holster making and then made my holster. All wanted to examine the 42, which was fine with me.

It covers the trigger for safety and clamps onto the trigger guard to hold the pistol in place. The belt clip type they suggested goes over the pants and then up and around the belt, thus the holster name "Hooker" as it hooks onto your belt.

On the side of the holster next to my body, it comes up to keep the slide/metal parts of the Glock from direct contact with my skin.

Top Bottom