• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
    I consider myself to be a people watcher, always kinda have been. I've noticed that there is this phenomenon where I'll notice white women, normally driving a Nissan Altima, with black males, riding shotgun. Or the same configuration, but out and about walking around some sort of pit breed while living in an extended stay hotel in a really seedy part of town. Or, sadly, the same white women posting pics on FB, with just her kid, with the dad either incarcerated or just not in the picture.

I've also noticed that once a white women dates a black male, they get fully immersed in the "culture" of said black males. They adopt a horrendous "accent" of sorts that I can't quite identify, start wearing wigs and fake eyelashes, start doing the whole BLM thing and play obnoxious "drill/trap" mumble rap and gold teeth. I don't understand why this is such a thing down here in the panhandle. I was born and raised in NYC and this is just not a thing up there.

Thoughts?
    images.jpg

Last edited:
    Telegony is real.
    I'm glad you're aware of the science, but I still don't understand the "why" of it in the first place. I'm not against interracial dating or marriage, but I feel like with the white woman I've encountered down here it's like a mad race to see who can fuck up their lives first by dating the absolute worse, ghetto, obviously has a criminal record and won't do anything for them black guys.

The stand up, have a career, own a home black guys? They don't get a chance. At all.

M60Gunner

Master
    I'm glad you're aware of the science, but I still don't understand the "why" of it in the first place. I'm not against interracial dating or marriage, but I feel like with the white woman I've encountered down here it's like a mad race to see who can fuck up their lives first by dating the absolute worse, ghetto, obviously has a criminal record and won't do anything for them black guys.

The stand up, have a career, own a home black guys? They don't get a chance. At all.
    Concur. Sure is a lot of programming for it out there though, in any type of media you care to name. The Kalergi plan is real also.

Have you tried minding your own business about it? It’s usually more productive than whatever latent racist dogwhistling this is.

Concur. Sure is a lot of programming for it out there though, in any type of media you care to name. The Kalergi plan is real also.
    Wow. Forget what I said about latent racist dogwhistling. The Kalergi plan? This is just outright neo-Nazi eugenicist garbage.

Who moderates these forums? This is acceptable?

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Have you tried minding your own business about it? It’s usually more productive than whatever latent racist dogwhistling this is.

Wow. Forget what I said about latent racist dogwhistling. The Kalergi plan? This is just outright neo-Nazi eugenicist garbage.

This is Off-Topic section. If you are triggered and need a safe space to curl into the fetal position because someone on the inter-webs typed out a “dog-whistle” sequence of words, then by all means, feel free to exit this Forum.

You could mind your own business and not post.
    Or you could start your own thread.

Perhaps you agree with the OP that the trend is actually happening since you don’t contest it, you simply seem angry that someone would openly discuss it. Should we all ”clutch our pearls and gasp” along with you? Nah…

Kalergi Plan Kalergi Plan Kalergi Plan Kalergi Plan words words words.

Oh, the horror.

1717124635367.gif

As for the thread topic, yep, stupid women will make stupid choices.

As the song goes: “Been around the world and found that only stupid people are breeding, the cretins cloning and feeding…”

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    racial justice warriors unite....

Well I wasn't going to chime in,but I heard the whistle; For one this has got to be the most racist thread I've read in a while,but I'm not sure,not my place to say.I personally I respect everyone's freedom of speech and we're all entitled to our own opinion; That's the beauty of living in a free country.Now let's get to the topic at hand.First I apologize on behalf of whoever hurt you so much that you can't get over seeing her with whomever it is she's cruising around with, Secondly maybe you should go to the source and ask WHY she made the terrible decisions that led up to this topic you seek advice on instead of going on the Internet and stereotyping something that you haven't researched or putting time into learning about.I seen the picture of the those girls that were posted in the beginning of this thread; It's a damn shame,I thought it was Post Malone and Jellyroll,then I got confused, maybe one's Adam Calhoun; I know that there's not one black dude that I know that would touch them, I'd assume they were trying to be Puerto Rican or something like that.For anyone else that agrees and think that it's going to lead to the fall of the white race,calm down;It has nothing to do with you, it's karma that you're experiencing.I would suggest figuring out what it is that's keeping you from moving forward and fix it.Avoiding Facebook and social media is a great start; Now I'm getting ready to get back in my lane and go back to minding my own business as usual; I insist that everyone in this particular thread do the same and see how much better life is;I sincerely apologize for even entertaining the subject,but it's not my nature to hold my tongue and sit back and watch,but I still have a reputation for being a little outspoken when pushed and I intend on keeping it.You all try your best to have a good day,life, whatever.Take care now ya hear.Bye

.22 cents

Master
    photo_2024-05-29_16-37-58.jpg

wa-tahhh mofos!

Fear21

Master
    Sounds like a black guy stole your girlfriend.
    Also, this thread is...
    View attachment 288516

I disagree, this is the height of entertainment so early in the morning. In all seriousness, I've seen exactly what Operator is describing more times than I care to count through work. Some of y'all might not like it but it is what it is, down to the wannabe ghetto accent.

You're still here? Lol

It's everywhere dude;I just think the focus is in the wrong place,Why stress and add to the pressure of things we have no control over.I call it a distraction to keep us tied down in the same route that know isn't working;I don't give a shit what no one else does, I just won't depend on good customer service or any of the hospitalities I've become accustomed to once we're depending on their offspring to attend to us when we no longer can.Personally I've been busting my ass for 20yrs and I don't see retirement in my future because the government is giving out social security and everything under the Sun to the point the it won't be available when I will depend on these turds to become productive members of society,So I accepted that it is what it is.

Welldoya

Master
    Some women are just attracted to the bad boys and it’s not just black guys.
    I’ve noticed that ex-cons and criminals never seem to have a problem getting women.
    Could be drugs, excitement or the party lifestyle. I don’t really know.
    Remember Sandra Bullock married Jessie James. Explain THAT one.

Last edited:
    I see reading comprehension is not a strong point for a lot of people on this forum. I literally said I take no issue with interracial dating. Hell, my wife of 22 years is as white as the driven snow, I'm just listing observations that I've come across since moving down here in 2016.

What I can't understand, is why the women of question, a lot of them from good, two parent homes, still choose to date the ghetto-ist of blacks, fully immerse themselves so much into that toxic "culture" that they become self hating whites, and predictably become single moms and then continue to choose the same men, and spawn more fatherless children.

But whatever.

I see reading comprehension is not a strong point for a lot of people on this forum. I literally said I take no issue with interracial dating. Hell, my wife of 22 years is as white as the driven snow, I'm just listing observations that I've come across since moving down here in 2016.

What I can't understand, is why the women of question, a lot of them from good, two parent homes, still choose to date the ghetto-ist of blacks, fully immerse themselves so much into that toxic "culture" that they become self hating whites, and predictably become single moms and then continue to choose the same men, and spawn more fatherless children.

But whatever.
    You're good Bro;I know where you're coming from.It's just the adjectives that are questionable.I find complete P.O.S. in every nationality;I don't live in Pensacola, so I don't know what you guys are experiencing over there.In Panama City seeing what you guys see is a step up from the dope sick junkie love we see riding around on bicycles with no purpose,but I steal and smoke meth or shoot up fentanyl.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Some women are just attracted to the bad boys and it’s not just black guys.
    I’ve noticed that ex-cons and criminals never seem to have a problem getting women.
    Could be drugs, excitement or the party lifestyle. I don’t really know.
    Remember Sandra Bullock married Jessie James. Explain THAT one.
    the best part of him might have been covered up....

Imnotbruce

Expert
    Like attracts like, low value women gravitate towards low value men and likewise with high value individuals. There's going to be some outliers but people generally meet partners in spaces they spend time at.
    High value women aren't shopping at grocery outlet.

Top Bottom