• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • camuchi

Expert
    Fairhope had zip when I was there @ noon
    plenty of 7mm and shotgun

anyone know the ammo status @ fairhope or daphne wm? I am going to be over on the eastern shore today and want to know if its worth the time to check them out

Garpo

Master
    As of 7:30 am this morning, Fairhope WM had (4) boxes of 38 special, about (10) boxes of 9mm and (4) 375 round boxes of CCI 22lr, make that one left after I visited the sporting goods section. :dance:

jclark77

Shooter
    GB Walmart had 1 box of .45, 3 boxes of .223 and a few boxes of .380 when i was in there around 8:15 this morning. this is in addition to the 12 ga and 20 ga shells they have regularly and the 7mm and 6.8 that has been there a while.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    GB Walmart had 1 box of .45, 3 boxes of .223 and a few boxes of .380 when i was in there around 8:15 this morning. this is in addition to the 12 ga and 20 ga shells they have regularly and the 7mm and 6.8 that has been there a while.

What kind of 6.8?

Thanks!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    only 6.8 they carry, the new 115gr Fusion, I am betting

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Ian, it is new but judging from the other fusion ammo it should be comparable to the Hornady 120SST it is 24.xx 25 after tax a box, Hornady I got for 18-20 so is not a viable option for me, but for those with little hunting ammo it should be good to go. I still prefer the Hornady or Barnes copper TSX but that is personal.

ksenter

Master
    Fusion is up and coming. From what I gather, all of their products are "par" in quality and they are really trying to make their mark in this industry. They are really pushing to supply supply supply. Support them, lets see how it goes.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Kenny, if only they had made it 200-300 faster...they are making a 90gr gold dot in the 6.8, hope we get it and the target ammo for 14.99 a bx, still waiting...

sureline

Shooter
    As of 10:30 tonight no 22 left i got the last 2 100 rd boxes ,still had 50 rd boxes 9mm about 5, loads of 380.40 and 45 ,50 rd and bulk 100's

Vtgoat

Shooter
    Stopped by the Pace Walmart this morning on the way into work there was a line of about 15 people waiting. Not sure what they were putting out because i had to get to work.

Bay Ranger

Master
    High,

Can't believe that there was any "good" ammo at 11am, and on a week-end to boot. Everyone must have given up on the GB Wally. I just happened to pass by, for the hell of it, on my way to the auto dep't. Damn near fell on the floor when I saw it. I had to get 3 since I haven't seen .226 there in a long while.

Top Bottom