• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ric-san

Master
    I’m not an economist but I do believe that a President who is at the helm of the world’s largest economy can impact somewhat the price of oil. There’s our own oil production or lack of it when it’s stymied by “green” regulations, also when we place economic embargo’s on Venezuela or Iran it can influence the price as an example. Opening the strategic oil reserve also brings down prices a bit like Biden did a while back, China liked that and bought plenty. Just my observation…

tros6t

Marksman
    I just saw in the Washington Compost that Joe just made it so 1/10th of federal lands are off limits to drilling, grazing, etc!! If you haven’t figured it out yet, they are intentionally breaking it, so people will be totally dependent on the govt! Those who believe otherwise are in denial and watches and believes “mainstream” media!

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Can we get a diesel price leading up to Bush then after? I remember diesel being .50 cents cheaper per gallon than gas before Bush
    Ultra low sulfur mandate did it. I would need to dig to find the responsible parties. Diesel is a by product. It should be cheaper, but now it has further refinement and demand has raised costs.

Henry1

Shooter
    China, the reason diesel prices increased exponentially was when China joined the WTO, they began buying up all the diesel and still use a tremendous amount. That’s there connection to Iran and Russia they are largest there supplier.
    It’s always been about oil!

Top Bottom