• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Well...gas prices have seemed to stall as the price per barrel dropped quite a bit

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    What's that insurrectionist saying, "never let a good crisis go to waste"?
    Dropped a $100 bill in my truck tank and the pump stopped. Didn't even fill it. F#ck it, back to the turbo diesel Volkswagen. 45-50mpg. Suck on that psocki.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I’m readin that people in Woodbine Hills and Tanglewood West are having their cars broken by people trying to siphon gas

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Good question for a society that is gutless crap.
    Very true, but when 80% of American's options get whittled away and you have little to lose and much to gain...... Things may happen. Took 3% last time and now accounting for bidenflation and the soon to be more worthless $, it may take 21%.

So our "elected" officials would love to disarm american citizens. Right?

Now they are sending Billions of $ of weapons to Ukraine. To citizens of Ukraine because apparently they don't have much of a military. Disarm our citizens and arm citizens of other countries with REAL military weapons. WITH MY F#CKING TAX PAID MONEY! Am I understanding this correctly?

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Gas has dropped a bit in Florala,Al I filled up for $3.859 early tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Makes a man wonder how much is enough, to satisfy an out of control politician.
    People forget that for thousands of years, right up to within only a hundred something years ago, there was a whole hell of a lot less tolerance for crappy politicians, and they really would get dragged out of office and reckoned with man to man, and a lot of times they wouldn't get very far before breathing their last. Politicians with political science degrees know this. This is also why this part of history isn't taught much in public schools. Can't give the general population any ideas. This is also why after January 6th the suits put up fences, walls and armed military with machine guns all the way around their offices. People forget or they just don't know that these suits work for us, and we outnumber them like 20,000 to 1. Lord help us all if the general population ever wakes up all the way. Who knows what kind of government system will replace what we have now? At only 200 something years old, America is the absolute longest surviving example of democracy ever. All other examples failed and disappeared into history before ever getting as far as America has. American democracy, the "communist tinted democratically run republic" is overdue for a reckoning

Last edited:

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    People forget that for thousands of years, right up to within only a hundred something years ago, there was a whole hell of a lot less tolerance for crappy politicians, and they really would get dragged out of office and reckoned with man to man, and a lot of times they wouldn't get very far before breathing their last. Politicians with political science degrees know this. This is also why this part of history isn't taught much in public schools. Can't give the general population any ideas. This is also why after January 6th the suits put up fences, walls and armed military with machine guns all the way around their offices. People forget or they just don't know that these suits work for us, and we outnumber them like 20,000 to 1. Lord help us all if the general population ever wakes up all the way. Who knows what kind of government system will replace what we have now? At only 200 something years old, America is the absolute longest surviving example of democracy ever. All other examples failed and disappeared into history before ever getting as far as America has. American democracy, the "communist tinted democratically run republic" is overdue for a reckoning
    The long way to say what I've said, we are due for a good culling.. :)

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The long way to say what I've said, we are due for a good culling.. :)
    Yes, these roaches have become immune to everything. Not that there is much in the form of retaliation nowadays. Seventeen seventy six happened for a whole lot less lies, tyranny, and destruction of our once great country. Just saw the other great one, fauci this morning, saying how we need to prepare for whatever it takes to be any new variant of covid he wants to release on us. Let me clean that up so it's not fake news. Fake covid he wants to release on us. I guess Ukraine and Russia is not panning out like expected for them. Time for the next great life-changing travesty to get dropped on our front porch. Absolutely amazing to live thru this nonsense.....
    FJB!

Top Bottom