• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sam 270

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Been using browningcell cams, but about 4 days ago one started taking pics every 10 minutes. Looking for opinions on new trail cam to purchase.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I've been using the spypoint cams with success. BUT their customer service sucks. 50 hd pics $5. Otherwise its standard resolution like this. 5,10,15$ month plans. 100 pics free a month.
    spypoint_207521418690315.jpg

big jon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I use spypoint if you get cameras with a higher mp lens the pictures are much crisper I dont usually get the high def pictures

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’ve been using Moultrie advantage since last October and am happy with the results thus far. I like that you don’t have to pick a carrier , they use the strongest signal in the area , I find this to be an advantage. In some parts of the farm att is the strongest and in other parts it’s verizon so not having to chose a carrier is helpful.

billrv

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Circle back....have you checked or changed the sensitivity on the camera, a lot of wind lately. i lived the SP nightmare as long as I could moved to Reconyx and have zero complaints or issues

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Reconyx is out of my price range ,but they see to be good cameras . I run around 10 cameras most of the time so the price of the cameras adds up pretty quick.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We use them as much for surveillance as for game . We have some out laying buildings that can’t be seen from the road or the main house. In some cases they can cover the feeder and the road leading to the buildings. They’ve saved us money in the long run. Vandalism is just about stopped out this way , both my neighbors run multiple cameras and if anyone is away from home the others monitor his cameras. Thieves talk amongst themselves and word has gotten around that is area is watched pretty close.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    We use them as much for surveillance as for game . We have some out laying buildings that can’t be seen from the road or the main house. In some cases they can cover the feeder and the road leading to the buildings. They’ve saved us money in the long run. Vandalism is just about stopped out this way , both my neighbors run multiple cameras and if anyone is away from home the others monitor his cameras. Thieves talk amongst themselves and word has gotten around that is area is watched pretty close.
    Same here. 2 are active and used for RV and home under construction.
    spypoint_215146752797354(1).jpg

Reactions: FLT

Jstocks

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I run 4 and cringe every month during hunting season. Switch em back to free after season. (100 pix free)
    reolink go pt +. solar panel so no batteries to change
    These reolink cameras are good and definitely will save you on batteries over time. I liked the access feature to be able to log in and see what was on my plots at that time, even if not being triggered. Also remote capabilities of moving it around.

Top Bottom