• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluesBrother

Master
    No different than Trump
    Trump isn't an a$$hole. Trump is a businessman that doesn't expect the can to be kicked down the road. He expects results.
    im glad to hear it. gaetz is an asshole. but he is our asshole.

Trump isn't an a$$hole. Trump is a businessman that doesn't want the can to be kicked down the road. He expects results. He's what I've been hearing America needs by many. I guess be careful what you wish for (?)

B52

Master
    Trump isn't an a$$hole. Trump is a businessman that doesn't expect the can to be kicked down the road. He expects results.

Trump isn't an a$$hole. Trump is a businessman that doesn't want the can to be kicked down the road. He expects results. He's what I've been hearing America needs by many. I guess be careful what you wish for (?)
    I would say Trump (and Gaetz) is an asshole to the commie democrats and RINOs. I approve of his leadership style, in this war. Actually he is much nicer to the enemies of America than I would be.

jettjon

Expert
    After all the millions the far left put behind Dimmock Gaetz slayed him 70% to 30% !!!!! Take your libb @ss back to Missouri !!!!!! THIS IS FLORIDA !!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah every time I got a large, full color, double-sided mailer telling me how "witnesses allege Gaetz had s*x with minor at drug fueled party" I wanted to vote for him an additional time.

M60Gunner

Master
    Interesting about Trump. Support him obviously, but I bet if we met I would think he is an ass, only cause we are what we are. He is a yankee from NY and I’m a country boy from backwoods NC. One of the guys I know and admire most is also a yankee from Boston so who knows.

BluesBrother

Master
    I would say Trump (and Gaetz) is an asshole to the commie democrats and RINOs. I approve of his leadership style, in this war. Actually he is much nicer to the enemies of America than I would be.
    You can be an a$$hole and still be an effective leader. That's what miffs the dems about Trump and Gaetz.

Last edited:
    Cool. Another term of Gaetz taking up space in congress. Proposing more legislation without a snowball’s chance in hell. All these folks screaming about government spending waste should start with his paycheck, but they probably voted for him.

Shootist

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Cool. Another term of Gaetz taking up space in congress. Proposing more legislation without a snowball’s chance in hell. All these folks screaming about government spending waste should start with his paycheck, but they probably voted for him.
    At least he got rid of Kevin McDips**t.

I like him because, if nothing else he gives the RINOs heartburn.

jimbonecrusher

Shooter
    Care to substantiate you statement with facts that are able to be referenced? Opinions don't matter in a debate. I'm all for debate.

Top Bottom