• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    I was there for building the Zumwalt. And I toured two WW2 battleships, and even spent the night on the USS Massachusetts. I can tell you with absolute certainty that the WW2 battleship is far superior. There's no good reason why they couldn't put tomahawks on a WW2 battleship and come out with something better than any destroyer

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    I was there for building the Zumwalt. And I toured two WW2 battleships, and even spent the night on the USS Massachusetts. I can tell you with absolute certainty that the WW2 battleship is far superior. There's no good reason why they couldn't put tomahawks on a WW2 battleship and come out with something better than any destroyer
    They did, cause I got to launch one! Gulf War. Boom! Also hats off to the Marines that lased the targets. Well inside enemy territory. I had to laugh watching the news when they said look at American technology, we can put a missle down a smoke stack.... sure you can, ok....

4806023235_a3ef01e50f_b.jpg
    download-1.jpeg

Metal Storm

Expert
    They did that when the USS Wisconsin BB 64 was recommissioned and used in the Gulf War

Top Bottom