Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yukon NVRS Titanium 1.5x42 Night Vision Rifle Scope, Weaver Mount

Freeport

PM Please

$300 FIRM

I have shot less than 50 Rounds through this. It holds zero on my Sig 556R in 7.62x39. This is a FANTASTIC Gen 1 scope, I just want to upgrade because my vision is not what it used to be and I need more magnification. Check the reviews. I purchased this a little over a year ago. It has original box and paperwork and is in 99% condition, I will upload pics of actual scope when I get home. I will ship this FREE anywhere with PayPal gift or you can buy FTF. Do your due diligence, this is the BEST Gen 1 you can get. Amazon reviews are below. BTW, I paid $389.99 for this and it's on sale now for $353. This scope will give you night hunting capabilities on a budget.

http://www.amazon.com/Yukon-Titaniu...1.5x42+Night+Vision+Rifle+Scope,+Weaver+Mount

41lfM9vEIzL.jpg

Product Description
    Product Description
    The NVRS Mini Varmint Hunter 1.5x42 uses enhanced optics, a durable, titanium body and sleek design to separate itself from any other night vision riflescope. The Mini Varmint Hunter incorporates a long mount into its ergonomic design to allow for more comfort during shooting while also enabling the scope to accommodate the widest range of rifles, including bolt action styles. It is also equipped with a powerful 42mm lens to provide higher resolution and light gathering capabilities, and flip-up lens covers open to reveal quality multi-coated optics and an illuminated reticle. A built-in, powerful Pulse infrared illuminator is easily activated to enhance image brightness and increase range in total darkness; a precision windage and elevation adjustment and remote are additional features. The Mini Varmint Hunter is also digital camera adaptable with the digital camera accessory; other accessories include a laser pointer, AK adapter, IR flashlight and Doubler lens, which are all sold separately. The Varmint Hunter is backed by Yukon’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.
    Amazon.com

Advanced optics are capable of providing 1.5X night vision magnification in low light conditions, at up to 200 yards of detection distance. The Yukon NVRS Titanium 1.5X42 scope features enhanced optics, a durable titanium body, and sleek lines. Called the "Varmint Hunter," it's the smallest and lightest model in the company's Titanium line. A long mount and ergonomic design create a comfortable shooting experience, while also enabling the scope to accommodate a wide range of rifles, including bolt action. The powerful 42-millimeter lens provides high resolution and light gathering capabilities.
    Flip-up lens covers open to reveal quality multicoated optics and an illuminated reticle. An exclusive Pulse built-in infrared illuminator expands viewing range while minimizing battery drainage. It provides the maximum possible infrared output, but allows the illuminator diode to pulse, protecting the IR from burning out. This pulsing is invisible to the human eye, but means the illuminator can penetrate longer distances.

The scope is digital camera adaptable with the digital camera accessory, and additional accessories--sold separately--include a laser pointer, AK adapter, IR flashlight, and doubler lens.

Features
    Lightweight, durable titanium body
    Multi-coated optics
    Adjustable lit red-on-green reticle
    Standard weaver MIL-STD-1913 rail mount system
    Precision windage and elevation adjustment (1cl = 20mm / 100m)
    On/off remount control
    Built-in powerful Pulse IR system infrared illuminator
    Flip-up objective lens cover
    Optional accessories provide high fidelity photo and video recording
    Water intrusion meets IPX5 rating
    Included Accessories
    Carrying case
    Remote on/off switch
    Flip-up lens covers
    Specifications
    1.5X magnification
    42-millimeter lens diameter
    20-degree field of view
    32-36 lp/mm resolution
    Seven yards to infinity focus range
    45-millimeter eye relief
    +/-4 diopter adjustment
    Up to 200-yard detection distance
    100-yard infrared illuminator distance
    1/2 MOA per click windage and elevation adjustment
    Runs on two AA batteries for up to 50 hours
    -22-to-122-degree operating temperature
    Measures 3.1 by 3.3 by 8.6 inches (W x H x D)
    30-ounce weight

Attachments

• 41lfM9vEIzL.jpg
      41lfM9vEIzL.jpg
      20.9 KB · Views: 230
    Last edited:

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Last bump before eBay, $260-no shipping, will meet in Crestview or Fort Walton or Defuniak or Freeport or anywhere in between

ANGRY TACP

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Go on,,,,,just kidding. I have to fix some things around the house first before I can buy this. How do you rate the image?

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gonna Keep it....more I think about it, the more I don't want to give it away for $130 less than I paid a year or so ago. It's brand new.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom