Patriot Mobile

FS/ FT New unfired Marlin Model 1895 SBL 45/70 Government- Spanish Fort, AL*Back up For sale or Trade for Browning BAR-Price lowered* Sold*

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Price: $1,100
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Narrow Gap

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Price
    $1,100
    Item Location
    Stapleton
    For sale a New unfired Marlin Model 1895 SBL 45/70 Government. I have box and paperwork. 2 boxes of Underwood Ammo 430 grain Flatnose Hardcast will come with rifle. Rifle was made in October 2017 from markings on barrel. Price $1,100. Must be Alabama resident and have Alabama drivers license. Text 251-533-1920 if interested.

Attachments

• 95E6F5D7-0EA2-4DA5-B8CB-8E17CAA2B859.jpeg
      95E6F5D7-0EA2-4DA5-B8CB-8E17CAA2B859.jpeg
      463.2 KB · Views: 219
    • 97E079DA-15BA-4DA2-82D3-D5A0B5631B2F.jpeg
      97E079DA-15BA-4DA2-82D3-D5A0B5631B2F.jpeg
      476.1 KB · Views: 217
    • A6F1AFC7-CDDA-4E3C-9C55-A223F2A45983.jpeg
      A6F1AFC7-CDDA-4E3C-9C55-A223F2A45983.jpeg
      423.6 KB · Views: 215
    Last edited:

Narrow Gap

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Last chance at $1300. Will keep it up a couple more days and then will take off market if can’t be sold at this price.

Narrow Gap

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Ok, I have the cash, if you change your mind, I will come to you!
    I appreciate it, but like We discussed in Our PM’s, I choose to deal in state of Alabama. I probably will not sell it choosing to do it in state only but that is my choice. Thanks again

usrguns

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I appreciate it, but like We discussed in Our PM’s, I choose to deal in state of Alabama. I probably will not sell it choosing to do it in state only but that is my choice. Thanks again
    I have a cop friend who lives close to Mobile. Any problem selling to him. If not I can get ahold of him. He can get it, and he can get it transferred to me.

Narrow Gap

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I don’t have a problem selling it to Him just that it is understood that I am selling the gun to him. He will show Me His Alabama drivers license to prove that He is a resident of Alabama and I will in return show Him my Alabama drivers license and Concealed weapons license. The gun will be His gun and whatever happens after that will be between You and Your friend since the gun will have then be legally transferred to Your friend. If You are good with what I said above then I am certainly good with it. Please let me know and I will meet Your friend and sell the gun and transfer legally within the state of Alabama to Him. Please give Him my phone number and We will work out meeting up. It will be cash only sale- Greenbacks. Thanks in advance!

usrguns

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That will be no problem, as soon as he gets it we will go directly to a dealer, and transfer it legally. I need your phone number, and am waiting for him to call me.

Narrow Gap

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I tell You what disregard what I said above. I am not going to get myself implicated in what could seem to be a straw transfer on a public forum. Again You must be from State of Alabama with Alabama drivers license. I am not into getting into any shape form or fashion in trouble over selling a gun. Just not happening if there is any sort of doubt about a straw transfer. Sorry!

usrguns

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My friend is a cop in mobile, he is not going to do anything illegal. Since you dont want to go through a dealer I need to do it a legal different way. I am retired military and retired law enforcement. I know the law. Once he has it we will go to a dealer to do the transfer. No straw purchase, if going through a dealer

Narrow Gap

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    My friend is a cop in mobile, he is not going to do anything illegal. Since you dont want to go through a dealer I need to do it a legal different way. I am retired military and retired law enforcement. I know the law. Once he has it we will go to a dealer to do the transfer. No straw purchase, if going through a dealer
    PM sent usrguns

Narrow Gap

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Putting this back up for sale for $1,100. Only want to sell In Alabama to Alabama resident with Alabama drivers license and able to legally possess a firearm. Would trade for a in like new or new unfired condition Browning BAR- Would consider several calibers.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom