• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    ATF is at it again. They just ruled the FRT triggers are machine guns.

Hide your dogs if you bought them…

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    What if your dog was a gift? Dam AFT!
    Jk!.... They likely re wrote the definition too then. So much craziness in such little time

Viper0hr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I was just reading this post out of New York and the outright lies and disinformation used is dangerously appalling. Clearly these people have no idea what half of what they are saying even means.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I was just reading this post out of New York and the outright lies and disinformation used is dangerously appalling. Clearly these people have no idea what half of what they are saying even means.

Dam temporary restraining orders always raining on my parades and the things I love most! It used to just affect my love life. Now they using them on FRTs! Dang it man! It's hard out here on a pimp!:(

Grits1/5

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    I think Rare Breed FRT’s were anti-gun ATF-sponsored false flag operation to begin with, designed to set up and entrap people. The government has been using similar tactics for awhile. Obviously tons of misinformation in the news stories now, but the Rare Breed was pretty obviously a violation of NFA laws. Even if you believe NFA laws are unconstitutional to begin with, Rare Breed’s “trigger” was a violation of those laws. It set up “law abiding citizens” to fall into an ATF trap, setting the stage for more strict gun control laws. If Rare Breed wasn’t a state sponsored trap, they would have shut them down much sooner…and the “owners” of Rare Breed would not have so outspokenly thumbed their nose at the initial cease and desist orders.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Well the problem with that theory is they're untraceable after the inital buyer sells them in the used market.
    Machine guns aren't even illegal. It's just a weird thing that's been done to gun rights. Taxes and elitist stuff that isn't supposed to happen. They're suddenly totally legal and oh so tender so long as the Gov gets thier piece of the action.
    Then there's the fact they're not even a machine gun. The fact they was allowed to sell for so long proves that.
    This guy has had balls of epic size imo.
    Then you'd have to believe that every independent YouTuber/guntuber is also a fed and trying to trap folks?
    The man simply outsmarted them at thier own game. They're just mad the poors can't shoot a tad bit faster and they're not getting thier cut.
    They're attacking all sorts of gun rights even more now. Not just these.

Grits1/5

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Well the problem with that theory is they're untraceable after the inital buyer sells them in the used market.
    Machine guns aren't even illegal. It's just a weird thing that's been done to gun rights. Taxes and elitist stuff that isn't supposed to happen. They're suddenly totally legal and oh so tender so long as the Gov gets thier piece of the action.
    Then there's the fact they're not even a machine gun. The fact they was allowed to sell for so long proves that.
    Then you'd have to believe that every independent YouTuber/guntuber is also a fed and trying to trap folks?
    The man simply outsmarted them at thier own game. They're just mad the poors can't shoot a tad bit faster and they're not getting thier cut.
    Physically Untraceable perhaps…but will that open up the original buyer to a potential criminal search by the ATF? With them physically searching their property, and their internet/phone history, trying to trace who they were sold to? And then use information uncovered in their investigation, to obtain search warrants on other people? You may be right, but I fear that the whole thing was a trap; a trap to take away existing 2nd amendment rights, and a trap to investigate other citizens. I don’t blame anyone who bought one of these triggers, but I didn’t buy one because I felt like it was a setup. I’m not an engineer, but to most people, the Rarebreed trigger probably looks a lot like a drop in trigger, married to a drop in auto sear. And if the makers of the rarebreed trigger go before a court, their fate is in the hands of a jury of people who probably don’t understand the legal nuances of law and the technology…and will face the “expert” testimony of ATF agents, who will lie, and have an unlimited budget to draw this out through court…knowing this, someone would be a fool or a martyr, to subject themselves to this…unless it was a secret government plan to begin with ‍♂️ maybe I’m just a conspiracy nut, but the whole thing looked like a horrible idea to me.

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I’ve tried three of them and could never get it to run right so I sold them a while back… I guess it’s a good thing, I think it’s time we step up our hell raising…

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I’ve tried three of them and could never get it to run right so I sold them a while back… I guess it’s a good thing, I think it’s time we step up our hell raising…
    Yeah. This NFA stuff is getting way out of hand. These clearly aren't machine guns. The finger has to move back and forth. All this is, is a fancy bump fire happening. Those who think this won't affect them later are wrong. They'll start banning any and all light triggers next if they succeed. They'll say we all need 30lb triggers so evil fast bump firing is impossible. Then they'll say ok nevermind modern semi autos are just to easy to be made into full auto and they're all MGs! Dumb laws always lead to more dumb laws. In affect they're trying to ban bump fires really, and anything capable of doing so.
    Then yeah they're finicky like you said. If anything all ya do is make a high dollar jam-o-matic. A simple fast finger or belt loop is way more reliable. So mark my words, the guns themselves will be next

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm sure the Junior BATFEE folks are enjoying playing entrapment games online.

"It's far easier than going after real criminals" - I heard that line from a former Fed Prosecutor who went legit!

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    They don’t have to be serialized because they cannot be owned now.
    Yes. I meant for a sting to make sense they'd need a way to identify and track them.
    They also have no real way of knowing how many exist without some sales records the company itself kept without numbers. Then also no way to track them later in the 2nd hand market. Then if people get killed by them and if they was involved they'd be liable too. Im just applying logic to it all. Not trying to convince anyone of anything

Top Bottom