• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    So what does everyone think of these stimulus packages being introduced.

I think its total BS, 420 billion if every American was paid, which we know arent.

Wheres the other 1.5 trillion going.....20 million for gender studies in Pakistan......

Doc

edruken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It goes for tranny studies in pakistan, gender fluidity in Sudan and other "progressive" causes and ngos that form part of the CIA's network of useful Idiots that will act when a color revolution is needed

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

moron1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They are sending me $300,000 to do a study on how long it takes a potato to rot. It will only cost me a couple dollars for some potatoes so I should see a profit. Believe it or not there are always stupid things like this in their spending bills. I believe they are purposely trying to bring about the collapse of the United States as fast as possible.

flow

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It goes for tranny studies in pakistan, gender fluidity in Sudan and other "progressive" causes and ngos that form part of the CIA's network of useful Idiots that will act when a color revolution is needed

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    I was told the United States is showing signs of a color revolution...

flow

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They are sending me $300,000 to do a study on how long it takes a potato to rot. It will only cost me a couple dollars for some potatoes so I should see a profit. Believe it or not there are always stupid things like this in their spending bills. I believe they are purposely trying to bring about the collapse of the United States as fast as possible.
    Got to make it hurt so they can "fix" it

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    My son has shot a bunch of rabbits so we have a bunch of rabbit meat in the freezer. My buddy shot a huge mule deer earlier this year and gave me a bunch of meat.
    Other friend shot an antelope and also gave me some meat.

I love fresh meat. Tastes so much better than the stuff in the stores.

Doc

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My son has shot a bunch of rabbits so we have a bunch of rabbit meat in the freezer. My buddy shot a huge mule deer earlier this year and gave me a bunch of meat.

Doc
    You need to talk those folks into getting a few Elk! By tenderness and flavor #1 Spikes, #2 Cows and #3 Bulls. :p

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Doc
    My dog is bigger than most deer around here. Crying shame. Anything without spots is fair game. There's much more small game to put on the table. I'm halfway through the second book of the series. They talk more about starvation and hunting in the first book than this one. And people theiving others pets and livestock being a crime punishable by death. And about people whose animals legit starved to death but could not be eaten by the family because of sentimental reasons then being donated to other families. Very truthful, very hard lessons

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I read an article once that said that under Obama's two free money stimulus packages that the dollar got devalued by half, twice. And then I read a separate, more recent, article that said that the Trump stimulus package was larger than anything Obama had gotten passed. That article stopped short of saying just how much our dollar, our buying power, had been devalued that time under Trump. And I read a third article some months later that said that the US dollar had been printed so much that out of all the US currency ever created in all of American history that something like 70 or 80% of it had been created out of thin air in just the last 20 or 30 years. Folks, we're in serious trouble. It's not on the horizon, it's here. The "free" money we receive needs to be invested in getting ourselves independent of the system, because the system is about to implode. I know, I'm preaching to the choir. But I also know that very few of us have gardens, livestock, walled compounds and our own water tower... the infrastructure to take care of ourselves long term without having to purchase anything

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200414-201049_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20200414-201049_Chrome.jpg
      291.6 KB · Views: 78
    • 2019-09-09_7-07-45_0.jpg
      2019-09-09_7-07-45_0.jpg
      36.3 KB · Views: 73
    Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Given this prospect, the priorities are clear: we need to reopen our country. That is the stimulus the U.S. needs, not a $1.9 trillion spend-a-thon that tosses $135 million to the National Endowment for the Arts, $750 million to address global health issues, $10 million for "Native American language preservation" and a host of other unrelated Democrat goodies.

Top Bottom