BamaFaninMilton

Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Price
    $1200
    Item Location
    Milton, FL
    For sale is a used Ruger No. 1A in 243 Winchester. 22" barrel. Serial number indicates that it was made in 1980. I bought it used about 6-7 years ago in an attempt to entice my wife into going deer hunting, but to no avail. It is in pretty good shape, there are a few speckles of rust on the left side of the receiver and on top of the barrel band; I didn't really notice the rust spots on the receiver until I took it outside in the daylight to take the pictures of it. There are a few dings in the stock on the left hand side, I'm pretty sure that they were there when I bought the rifle. Bore is good, I'm not sure of the exact round count but I have fired maybe 25-30 rounds total through it since I've had it. Today was probably the first time its been out of the safe in about 4 years.

Included are 155 total rounds of ammo of various brands. Here is the breakdown of the brand and how many are loaded rounds/fired rounds; please keep in mind that I did not fire all of these rounds in the Ruger, I have had 2 other 243 rifles that I shot probably about half of the fired rounds in.

GECO 105 grain softpoints - 75 rounds of ammo / 15 pieces of once fired brass
    Federal Fusion 95 gr. - 31 rounds of ammo / 9 pieces of once fired brass
    Norma 100 grain Oryx - 30 rounds of ammo / 10 pieces of once fired brass
    Hornady Superformance 95 gr. SST - 14 rounds of ammo / 6 pieces of once fired brass
    Federal PowerShok 100 gr. soft points - 5 rounds of ammo / 15 pieces of once fired brass
    The Remington box has 20 pieces of once fired brass.

I would prefer to sell the rifle and ammo all together, and I will not sell the ammo separately until the rifle sells and the buyer doesn't purchase the ammo.

$1200 for everything, price is negotiable but if you make an offer please be reasonable. Please send a PM if you are interested. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• Ruger 1.jpg
      Ruger 1.jpg
      283.8 KB · Views: 91
    • Ruger 2.jpg
      Ruger 2.jpg
      142.1 KB · Views: 90
    • Ruger 3.jpg
      Ruger 3.jpg
      242.4 KB · Views: 79
    • Ruger 4.jpg
      Ruger 4.jpg