• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Walkerproof4202

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just saw about 25 boxes of 5.56 for $7.99 in the wall case over the scopes and maybe a dozen of the 50 round CCI CB's for $9.97. I didn't need any, just asked him the price for the 5.56. I hope it helps someone out. 943-3400 is the phone number for the store.

adrenaline

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just saw about 25 boxes of 5.56 for $7.99 in the wall case over the scopes and maybe a dozen of the 50 round CCI CB's for $9.97. I didn't need any, just asked him the price for the 5.56. I hope it helps someone out. 943-3400 is the phone number for the store.

I was in there earlier today, surprised to see the 9mm and 223 still on the shelf! The "manager" of the sporting goods department is a total LOSER, duche bag, LIAR!!!! He, by his employees confession, buys all of the 22lr that comes in and re-sales it. I happened to be there a week ago at 0700 when one of the "employees" husband was there waiting. Tried to make small talk, didn't happen, then the "manager" rolls out with some 22lr. He grabs his 3 boxes and lets me know he knew it was coming in. I grab my 3, and with the wife just buying her first pistol (M&P22) I call her and tell it's go time. We get back to the store within an hour and I instruct her on protocol, she returns to me and informs that it was sold out first thing that am. I call BS and walk to the back of the counter and find at least four boxes hidden behind the counter under some paper!!!! I tell her where it is and to go get it. He plays his BS game, but after she calls him out, she walks with ammo WE are going to shoot. I was TOO hot as was my wife so we had to tell the head manager about what had happened. Don't know if it helped, but this is what is and has happened at that store for a while! Man, I got hot even typing this! Store EMPLOYEE LYING to a customer??????????

wld1985

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It seems like the ammo buying has slowed... Academy is starting to keep there ammo self's full,as of last week.. Today I walked in and they had a Stack of 5.56 and .380 and along with afew others.. Guy also said they might have another truck come in tomorrow..

adrenaline

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It seems like the ammo buying has slowed... Academy is starting to keep there ammo self's full,as of last week.. Today I walked in and they had a Stack of 5.56 and .380 and along with afew others.. Guy also said they might have another truck come in tomorrow..

I think your dead on! Supply is catching up and everything should be gravy within the next month/COUPLE months. Time to hit the range guys/gals!!!!!

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I spent the winter over there and for 3 months it was the same story. Only one good guy over there and he works evenings. By what the guys on days say they NEVER got any 223.

Top Bottom