• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FUPAGUNT

Master
    Took a ride out there today to check them out and saw a NICE gently used 5.7 in the case. Gun comes with 3 mags and the out the door cash price was $908.00...
    Knew some of you were thinking about getting one and this was a decent price so figured Id share.. Staff was very friendly and they have a pretty nice selection as well.. Offering 10% off everything in the store til Christmas if you pay cash, 7% is you use credit.

SAWMAN

Master
    $908.00 OTD is a really good price. Never,ever seen one below 9C$'s. --- SAWMAN

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    I would start the drive now,but not only eould they be closed,it would have sold two minutes before I got there,reminds me of the time I watched a guy who did not know a glock from an AR buy a gen 4 glock 19 from a pawn shop for $315.00.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    I would start the drive now,but not only eould they be closed,it would have sold two minutes before I got there,reminds me of the time I watched a guy who did not know a glock from an AR buy a gen 4 glock 19 from a pawn shop for $315.00.

Give them a call man.. Guy said its been in the case for a couple weeks now, which I couldnt believe...

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Give them a call man.. Guy said its been in the case for a couple weeks now, which I couldnt believe...

I have secured a many of guns over the phone with a credit card.... If you really want it, it can be yours.....

Pigman

Expert
    I am calling tomorrow! Is that 10% before or after the $908? My father likes mine so much, he kept it!

Pigman

Expert
    Not me, I took a fall and could not get my wife to drive me. If its there Monday, I will be on it like a fat girl on cake

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Steve, I am here, don't know how that helps you, a deposit till you get here? you Call and set it up? I can go over tomorrow.

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Ok, ok if I say I'm gonna buy something consider it gone... I have proved this many times. If this thing isn't gone by Saturday evening, I'm gonna be their Monday morning "or My buddy will be" when they open and get it. I hate the thought of getting another caliber but this is a deal.... I'm not kidding either.....
    So tighten up shit talkers.......:mod:

TraderDan

Master
    What is the big to-do about this pistol? it doesn't look to bad or too good to me, the caliber is expensive, and not easy to find. What makes it special? I understand it is a fast bullet and maybe accurate, but hell I can't find anyone who can outrun a 45acp so ??????

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Ok, ok if I say I'm gonna buy something consider it gone... I have proved this many times. If this thing isn't gone by Saturday evening, I'm gonna be their Monday morning "or My buddy will be" when they open and get it. I hate the thought of getting another caliber but this is a deal.... I'm not kidding either.....
    So tighten up shit talkers.......:mod:

Sounds like a challenge ;)

Pigman

Expert
    Frank, thanks. I will call them tomorrow. Being hauled to a hunt with the Wounded Warrior Project in Georgia. Calling them will give me something to do on the ride over. Lets go hunting Frank!

Pigman

Expert
    Just called, they have a down deposit on it. Not by me, somebody else did it last night. I snooze I loose.

b747fp

Master
    What is the big to-do about this pistol? it doesn't look to bad or too good to me, the caliber is expensive, and not easy to find. What makes it special? I understand it is a fast bullet and maybe accurate, but hell I can't find anyone who can outrun a 45acp so ??????

I'm kinda with you on that one, I've handled one, and wasn't really impressed, but the fact that you can hold 20-25rds in a magazine is pretty nice

Top Bottom