• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluesBrother

Master

Florida teen on the run after shooting store clerk over bag of chips, DeLand police say suspect is considered armed and dangerous. He traded the rest of his life behind bars for a bag of chips? Not much of a trade. IMO. Where does a 17 year old get money to buy a weapon? Oh, never mind it was probably stolen.​

1651073354404.png

WRM

Master
    Take you a trip out to the SRC jail. Full of "kids", none of whom give a damn. Going to jail is a vacation for most of them where they get to catch up with their friends, most of whom are there.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    easy to get a gun when so many leave them in the vehicle,mostly unlocked and then stolen

F4E Phantom

Expert
    As WRM stated above, jail is just an inconvenience to some. Years ago, I worked with a young Philipino guy who had to surrender to Los Angeles County Jail. He said he didn’t mind, he had friends there. Just hang out with them.

5lima30ret

Master
    The South end of DeLand FL where this incident occurred has one of the highest rates of crime in Volusia County. (DeLand is the county seat of Volusia County where Daytona Beach is located.)

* I have personally seen (and investigated shootings) in the parking lot of that particular business (Friendly Way :rolleyes: ) covered by expended brass from numerous shootings.

Last edited:

WRM

Master
    As WRM stated above, jail is just an inconvenience to some. Years ago, I worked with a young Philipino guy who had to surrender to Los Angeles County Jail. He said he didn’t mind, he had friends there. Just hang out with them.

They gotta detox from heroin here first before they can hang out. But, that's mostly the white kids from Pace. Had em on all sides of me. The "kid" right next to me was 33--he was detoxing and waiting to transfer to prison for a 5 year stretch. Jail's a joke to most all of them.

Top Bottom