FL Lawmakers Agree to Hearings on the Stand Your Ground Law...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Marquezj16

Marksman
    I know that some of the folks on here don't like Gov. Scott, however, in a politically correct way he told the "campers" to go pound sand on calling a special session. I encouraged folks on this forum to send an email to Scott applauding and supporting his decision (see my post in the OFF TOPIC section.) not to call a special session. He was getting a lot of form letters demanding that he call a special session. In the month of July I saw only 1 email supporting his decision. That's why we need to be vocal at all levels. You can say what you will about Scott, however, he did the right thing on this one.

Yes, state legislators a caving in to a vocal minority and the media - again. That's why we need to get off our collective asses and stop bitching and moaning and do something. That something, at least, is to communicate with our state representatives and senators. You know for a fact the the vocal minority is going to do it, we better too.

Be informed and be heard. Don't give them an inch.

Bootwo2000

Expert
    I sent them emails. I for one am short and skinny, stand your ground allows me to walk down the road at night without the fear of being jumped or preyed upon in some way.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom