• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mullet Hunter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sadly, I think the only people paying attention to the debate -- are those voters who have made up their mind, on both sides. Nothing that Romney can say will change the "Obama phone" woman's mind and those like her...

Some will vote for BHO because of race. Some will vote for BHO because of what they get in handouts from the government. Some will vote for BHO because they think BHO is "cool". I don't think the sum of all of those groups will have the same turnout as BHO got in 2008... That is our only hope -- the racists, the slackers, and the misguided youth will simply stay home on election day...giving Romney the edge in actual voters. At least that is my prayer!

They might not stay at home Election Day, last election the garbage eating baboon some call a president rallied the morons to the polls with a racial promise. This time he will probably use our tax money to shuttle them out the ghettos to get them to the polls.....

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    If we could throw the top fifteen leaders of this country in an airplane, then throw in Romneys whole posse in with them. Then shoot that sombitch down over Libya.... The world would be a better place...... Bocephus 2012!!!

RIPpff

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    the sad part is, americans actually think they have a CHOICE in the matter as if their vote is actually calculated into the equation.

pre-lected agenda

Rebuilt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    First sign of a gun ban is tax tax tax on ammo! Buy now!

Yes run out and buy everything in sight that way ammo goes through the roof again, I was just seeing price creep down again from four years ago. The election this year is just picking the lesser of two evils. I don't agree with what Obamas views on alot of issues, but i also don't believe a word out of Romneys mouth. His record on 2nd amendment issues while a governor should show what he may do. I think we a screwed either way. I may just write in Ted Nugent

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Obama supporters voice desire to kill Romney over fears food stamps will be taken away

Despite numerous media outlets attempting to downplay the issue, Twitter exploded last night following the debate with new threats from Obama supporters to assassinate Mitt Romney if he defeats Obama in the presidential race.
    As we reported yesterday, in addition to threats by Obama supporters to riot if Romney wins, innumerable Twitter users are also making direct death threats against Romney.
    The primary reason given for Obama supporters wanting to see Romney dead is the fear that he will take away food stamps.
    If the tables were turned and conservatives were making death threats against Obama in these numbers, it would be a national news story. Indeed, the mere act of hanging empty chairs from trees as a reference to Clint Eastwood’s RNC speech was hyped by the media as a deadly sign that conservatives were out to lynch black people if Obama won.
    However, the major networks have remained completely silent on the disturbing trend of Obama supporters threatening to resort to violence if their candidate fails to secure a second term.
    Twitchy has compiled a laundry list of assassination threats by Obama supporters made during and after the debate, and more continued to flood in this morning, including the following;

Twitchy Link here

Last edited by a moderator:

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I guess the ignorant Obama twitter users don't know that "tweets" can be traced back to the sender....or, either they really don't care.

If these were tweets against Obama -- the US Secret Service would be ringing some doorbells.

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Intresting link, I guess it just solidifies what the majority already knows, Odumbass's voter's are really out for only one thing. Free, Free and more Free. As some here may not agree with Romney's stand on some of the topics on hand. Can we still afford to jeopardize our children's future with this non-sense???

Robert

RIPpff

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    really its all just a sharade, a show.

voting is an illusion, they choose who THEY CHOOSE.

natural resource control will always come before people

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    really its all just a sharade, a show.

voting is an illusion, they choose who THEY CHOOSE.

natural resource control will always come before people

While I truly don't believe this, I want to think that my vote as well as everyone else's vote counts. I hope this last debate will help all of the undecided's make up there mind. So that we can get on into a better direction.

Robert

Top Bottom