• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Price: 350

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    For Sale: 'First at Manassas' Limited Edition Signed & Numbered art print by famed military artist Don Troiani, with Certificate of Authenticity. This print features J.E.B. Stuart's cavalry at First Manassas (Bull Run). Print has been professionally 'Conservation' framed using the finest acid-free archival materials, 'Tru-View' UV blocking glass, and professional workmanship. The overall size is approx . 38" w x 33" h. Print is in mint condition and the moulding/frame (Arquati 'Waterfall' wood moulding) shows no notable blemishes. I'm asking only $350. A bargain, I believe, considering that the framing alone cost over $200 some 20+ years ago. Anyone familiar with Troiani's work will recognize the value. I'm looking for a cash sale, not interested in trades.

Please contact by PM. Pickup will be in the Gulf Breeze/Midway area.

Please Read...More Prints Available...

I'm just putting out a feeler here to see whether any members display and/or collect military art. A collector myself, years ago I owned and operated a small gallery that specialized in military art, primarily from the Civil War. I carried artists such as Don Troiani, John Paul Strain, Don Stivers, Dale Gallon, Rick Reeves, etc. I also carried several European artists & military prints. Anyway, my reason for asking is that when I closed my gallery I had a number of pieces left over. Rather than keeping them stored in a dark closet forever, I'd like to hear from anyone who might have interest in receiving more detailed information on the prints I have available. Most of the other available prints are unframed, and they have been stored in heavy vinyl protective sleeves, the way you find them in galleries. I've considered selling them on ebay, and still might one day, but I really don't care to invest in the required packing materials and deal with shipping. Thanks for looking
    FAM.jpg
    FAM-2.jpg

FAM-3.jpg
    FAM-4.jpg
    FAM-1.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom