• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Hmmm. I tried that with my home router, didn’t work. Then I added a box lined with more foil, didn’t work.

In the case of a phone the easiest thing to do is put it in the fridge, that actually works.

hallb

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    I keep 5G turned off on my phone b/c well, it sucks compared to a good LTE signal. But that might be one of the nuttier conspiracy theories I've seen lately...

GreeZdLightNin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Hmmm. I tried that with my home router, didn’t work. Then I added a box lined with more foil, didn’t work.

In the case of a phone the easiest thing to do is put it in the fridge, that actually works.
    Idk if my workplace would like me doing that w my work phone lol. All my fridges are in use haha

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I keep 5G turned off on my phone b/c well, it sucks compared to a good LTE signal. But that might be one of the nuttier conspiracy theories I've seen lately...
    Which one, specifically? If you are referring to the fridge being a faraday cage, try it yourself. I first learned of it from a certain Mr. Snowden, who knows just a little about mobile comm tech.

Last edited:

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Which one, specifically?
    Wonder if they have caught up with the coverage needed?

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I keep hearing people talking about putting their phones in the microwave, and ask if three minutes on high will be good enough? Just plantin' seeds. Let's all meet back here after the big test, if not, well, I was wrong......

hallb

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Which one, specifically? If you are referring to the fridge being a faraday cage, try it yourself. I first learned of it from a certain Mr. Snowden, who knows just a little about mobile comm tech.
    That they injected the vaxxers with Covid and are using 5g test to activate it.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I keep hearing people talking about putting their phones in the microwave, and ask if three minutes on high will be good enough? Just plantin' seeds. Let's all meet back here after the big test, if not, well, I was wrong…
    The microwave (magnetron) is a faraday cage. We don’t own one, but if you look closely at the front door you can see the mesh screen on most of them. Had to be really, since people peer right into that door while it’s running to check on the food.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    That they injected the vaxxers with Covid and are using 5g test to activate it.
    Gotcha. Sounded far out to me too, maybe it is. I probably read too much, but I was thinking today based upon what I read from the cell manufacturers, the earbuds and/or the watch records your medical information to include pulse, BP, respirations, temperature and more, their words not mine. Where is that data being sent and/or stored? Also we all agree the phones are by default GPS trackers. Would it be a stretch to think this test, of 30 minute signal duration, could be used to locate nonvaxxers? We can all agree it will certainly provide real time location of every device, which is usually in close proximity to the owner.

Sounds paranoid I know, but I was reading about the aerosolized version of the mRNA vaccine used in China last year without the knowledge or consent of those vaccinated, and then jumped from that article to read about “moral bio enhancement”, this just before posting. The thought of someone or something making me and my family more compliant to their agenda really gives me chills. The more I googled the more concerned I became. The scientists have been arguing since 2008 this should done for the greater good…

Last edited:

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Gotcha. Sounded far out to me too, maybe it is. I probably read too much, but I was thinking today based upon what I read from the cell manufacturers, the earbuds and/or the watch records your medical information to include pulse, BP, respirations, temperature and more, their words not mine. Where is that data being sent and/or stored? Also we all agree the phones are by default GPS trackers. Would it be a stretch to think this test, of 30 minute signal duration, could be used to locate nonvaxxers? We can all agree it will certainly provide real time location of every device, which is usually in close proximity to the owner.
    The new Census? Voter counting? Illegal person tracking? Watchlist hot spots? May be voter registration? For the new vote by phone app?

Top Bottom