• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    +1 This is what I wish I did when I was younger. I think it would have been a blast to travel on Uncle Sams dime and get paid for it too! If I did I wouldn't have the wife and kids I have today which I love to death but it sure as hell would have been fun.

I joined up right out of High School in SE Minnesota. Before I knew I was through Basic and Tech School in Texas and on my way to Torrejon, Spain where I met my beautiful Spanish wife of 23 years! We ended up here in FL and have two beautiful boys! My oldest is 16 and I'm seriously hoping he looks at joining the Air Force. Kids just don't have the same job opportunities straight out of college they used to have.

TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep I ask for one thing. That is to do what ever the heck I want to do. If I want to sit at home and do nothing that's what I want. But I usually go fishing by myself.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Ding! Ding! This is exactly me. I spend everyday all day trying to please other people from my wife down to the youngest Kid. For Fathers day, I could care less about any kind of present ( Excluding the previously mentioned affection from the wife). I just want to be free from other peoples plans for me. If I want to do nothing , fish , shoot or sleep I can. No lip from anyone about it either. My policy for both Fathers day and Mothers day is this. I don't go and spend a bunch of money on my wife because she's not MY mother. It's all her grown kids who she caters to from birth that should be doing the nice things for her. Same goes for me on Fathers day. We both love to cook so we both always make the others favorite meal for supper on those days and we both go to our Mother or Fathers house and spend time with them doing whatever they want. Just like the no good rotten kids should do for us but apparently that's another thing that went bye bye along with motivation and ambition in these younger generations.

Top Bottom