• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I made a post that was taken down. Normally FB will let you see it. Well apparently it's a cyber security issue so I am not allowed to view it so I can't state my case because I have no idea what it is. They are Nazis. They can also ban you from your posts from 10 years ago if it doesn't meet their current community standards. I got nabbed for a dishwasher post from 2017. They are so soft.
    I've had a very similar thing happen a couple of times on a site I go to almost every day since 2012. Had a couple of posts disappear with no explanation and no means of contacting support staff. You're right, it's ridiculous. I was also banned from a site with no explanation, and no way to find out why. It was a temporary situation, but still didn't seem right.
    I don't do much on Facebook except communicate with a few friends so I could live without it. I just prefer not to be pushed around by admins with no explanation. I've never had a problem with Facebook.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    When you really think about it, it’s more like 22% based on a US population of roughly 336 million in 2020, with 74 million placing a vote for Trump. Math is your friend.
    So you think all 336 million voted? There are actually 168 million registered voters in the U.S. and not all of them vote.

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    So you think all 336 million voted? There are actually 168 million registered voters in the U.S. and not all of them vote.
    Bro, take 76M, divide by 336M.

It's false to say that "half the country is MAGA". It's 22.6%.

Of course a large part of the population doesn't vote, either too young or doesn't participate.

Don't change the fact that Trump voters are not 1/2 the population.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Bro, take 76M, divide by 336M.

It's false to say that "half the country is MAGA". It's 22.6%.

Of course a large part of the population doesn't vote, either too young or doesn't participate.

Don't change the fact that Trump voters are not 1/2 the population.
    There is actually no way to know for sure. If 76 million out of 168 million registered voters voted for him, that’s 45% and all 168 million didn’t vote so the number is actually over 50%.
    And it’s actually the voters that count anyway. The non-voters and kids do not matter in this situation.

Rational Mind

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    WTH, How did a statement about Facebook censorship turn into a statement about " Maga Retards" ? It appears the plan to divide this Country has been successful. People need to wake up. Turn off MSM, Facebook, Tik Tok or whatever in the hell their listening to and start doing some research to what is truly happening in the World.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231107_183330_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20231107_183330_Chrome.jpg
      197.1 KB · Views: 25
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    WTH, How did a statement about Facebook censorship turn into a statement about " Maga Retards" ? It appears the plan to divide this Country has been successful. People need to wake up. Turn off MSM, Facebook, Tik Tok or whatever in the hell their listening to and start doing some research to what is truly happening in the World.
    Liberal idiots - Maga retards. I added that because I wanted to. Both are on FB, both are a pain in the ass. So many reels with big tit women on FB, why does anyone want to discuss politics?

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Ya know, I’ve noticed that the liberal faction on this forum always hafta be disrespectful or talk down to other members in their answers. There’s no need in it.
    Be glad I’m not a moderator.
    I'm hardly a leftist or liberal.

I just know math is math.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    i repost stuff on FB without reading it, re-post memes and generally try to piss off everyone on both sides of the asile with the worst of all i can find. at one point pre trump, i had like 570 "friends" on there. i'm down to about 73 now. half of them are family and actual close friends, the rest are classmates and people i have actually spent time with... they all know i just stir the pot with the biggest spoon i could find. none of it is real to me, and none of my info is even real except my name. i just laugh when anyone gets upset and un-friends me and proud when i'm blocked!

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    My favorite is when you share a meme and then some crazy lady that is a 3rd cousin of a friend wants to tell you how you are wrong. It's just a funny picture... giggle and keep scrolling.
    1703695869335.png

.22 cents

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   1
    I let no party control my thinking nor any controlled opposition lead me. Follow no charlatan pied piper off a cliff. Give no energy to any politician. They’re all parasites on the same team that divide the people so their bosses rule this joint. Im a free bird. I might be a Walmart parking lot pigeon but dammit Im free. Fugg the left cage. Fugg the right cage.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No one that I’ve ever met in person, is anything resembling their, internet persona. Not one person has been even close , most of the time I leave the meeting and think to myself, he’s a pretty decent person. I don’t take any thing that’s said on the internet to seriously. Most folks would be better off if they didn’t either.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom