• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bamabob

Expert
    f/s remington sportsman 78 bolt action 270 matte finish. it has leupold VX-lll 3.5-10x40mm w/ballistics aiming system set up for the load that shoots the "BEST" in this gun. which i will furnish with this gun. gun comes with sling. it has custom made Mcmillan blk stock(barrel and action was sent to Mcmillan and built to this gun). barrel is floated, action bedded. the trigger was done by rick lock & gun, set at 2lbs. the gun shoots(5shots)@100yds under the size of a quarter, almost nickel size. any other questions pm or call 850-390-6591. i live in brownsville area. $500.00 firm cash gets the complete gun. for another $50.00 you can get dies w/ neck sizer, new nickel brass and nosler BT bullets, 130g & 140g. thank you bamabob sorry i am unable to furnish pics, just don't know how. i am willing to bring it to anyone that is really interested. all i can say excel cond, no rust or wear. sold early this morning..thank you to the buyer bamabob

Last edited:

bamabob

Expert
    sir i am unable to supply pics. i hoope to be able to do this in near future.. gun is in excel cond, no rust or wear. hopes that helps. if really interested, i will be more than happy to bring it to you or meet--if you don't like it no problem. thank you for your interest. bamabob

Longbow14

Shooter
    I just did a little research in this gun. The 78 is a classic Remington 700 action that was slapped in a cheaper stock, considering an ADL with a tasco will run you 400 this is a freaking sweet deal. If I had the money (or a better couch) I'd be all over this

bamabob

Expert
    I just did a little research in this gun. The 78 is a classic Remington 700 action that was slapped in a cheaper stock, considering an ADL with a tasco will run you 400 this is a freaking sweet deal. If I had the money (or a better couch) I'd be all over this
    thank you for your comment. also it is written in shooting times and guns & guns ammo the sportsman 78 action is used by more custom rifle builders than any other remington action. it is one of the best accuracy actions remington. and the lucky gentleman that purchased the rifle didn't even need pictures. some people just know what they want. great day for everybody

Mullet Hunter

Master
    You got a fine rifle Sam, but the wrong caliber...

Top Bottom