• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rmalone

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A buddy of mine knew I was looking for a good knife and told me to look up Esee knives and give it a shot. Looked up a bunch of reviews and they seem like solid trustworthy knives. They seem well built and made to last. I placed an order today and bought the Esee Izula 2 and should recieve it in a couple days. After I get it and use it some, ill post again and tell everyone how it handles.

Rmalone

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Had my knife for about a week now and its worked great so far. Definitely have to keep it oiled so rust doesn't start to show up on the blade. The only problem ive found is the belt clip that you can buy to attach to the sheath seems to wobble from side to side just a bit. Nothing serious, but thought I would point out the only flaw I could find. If anyone is looking for a nice fixed bladed knife I would recommend this company to them and Im even thinking about ordering another. Later this year they plan to release a folding knife as well.

bodidley68

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    wow, i should read and post here more often. guess i get busy with life.

anywho, i have the ESEE-3. have to say it's a well made knife. but i tend to agree on the sheath. kinda sketchy, but that can be fixed with a new Kydex sheath.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom