• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grleaf

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No scores, but I got your attention. It was a beautiful day for shooting today and we had some good and challenging stages
    But, this is directed to the people who can't bring themselves to assist tearing down and putting away all the gear required to put on a match. (And also to those who would rather talk and watch instead of assisting pasting targets).
    After the match is finished it would be greatly appreciated if everyone would assist putting everything away. With 30 to 40 people shooting it should only take a few minutes, but with only the usual dozen or less working to break down things, it takes longer and as liberal Democrats like to say, "it's not fair" to the rest.
    If you're one of the regulars who help, thank you very much. We greatly appreciate it.
    If the above complaints apply to you, take note and give us a hand next time. Let's all work together to help Mike and all the others who assist put on a good match.
    OK. I'm done venting. It was fun shooting with everyone. See you next week.

Gordon

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    man you got lucky on stage 2 with the moving target not going back. I got 3 tries at it so can't say much lol.

jtcinc1967

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    here is a fix charge 2 different prices a shoot and watch price or a shoot and help price. this will work...
    jtc

Top Bottom