• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    This may have been a bad move on Putins part, worst case scenario for Putin, Wagners Troops choose a new leader, and finish the coup he started. Best case is morale sinks even lower than it already is with regular troops and Wagner troops are stuck in Africa with no leader now to be picked apart by ISIS.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    This may have been a bad move on Putins part, worst case scenario for Putin, Wagners Troops choose a new leader, and finish the coup he started. Best case is morale sinks even lower than it already is with regular troops and Wagner troops are stuck in Africa with no leader now to be picked apart by ISIS.
    Let's hope all the free money we send over there dosent end up being used to hire them.....

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Let's hope all the free money we send over there dosent end up being used to hire them.....
    Nah, the UKR 'leaders' are shuffling that money off to Swiss bank accounts for when the inevitable fall happens and they need to 'get out'.

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Another possibility is CIA shoots down plane to make it look like Putin killed him to turn Wagner against Putin. Wagner just issued a threat to Moscow and Putin that said if he is really dead they are coming for Putin !

Jhunter

Accuracy and precision
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It’s hard to believe what’s reported by the media. A plane crash would be a great way to fake a death. Also shooting down this plane would be a great way to sink the morale of the Russian army and turn them against leadership. Who knows what happened. I seriously doubt the reports are 100% true

seandizzie

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Those aircraft have an excellent safety record.

I don't see evidence of a missile strike. Yes the white puff, but I don't see any signs of war head damage on debris and you could hear the engines were still making power. It doesn't sound like the engines or any related systems were damaged, they sounded spooled up. It was at 28,000 feet at likely .8-.9M when it occurred. That takes real SAM's or a fighter jet. Puts too many people in the loop, too much exposure. Na.

What ever happened I think it was sabotaged in some way. I don't see any blast damage on the Wing, which fell 3 miles away, or the tail which too separated from the main body. Both wing and tail appear to have fairly clear breaks, not random fragging from an explosive.

I think some one, in some way sabotaged the flight control system, causing the jet to manuver outside its designed parameters, shearing the wing and tail, causing the jet to stick the landing hard. It was a Fly By wire jet with no mechanical links to the flight controls and side sticks for control. IE all electric.

His little coup attempt resulted in the shoot down and death of I believe 13 RuAF men. Can't convince me there weren't people pissed about that, especially in Russia's Aviation community. Most plausible with the least potential evidence, but would narrow the list of people capable of doing it.

Top Bottom