• Price: 1500

BoatsAndGuns

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Price
    Item Location
    Destin/Miramar Bch, FL
    Looking to sell this new in box, never fired Daniel Defense DD4 RIS III for $1500 to fund another project (specifically obtaining one of the rifles listed below). The DD4 is fully ambidextrous and has a cold hammer forged, chrome lined barrel with midlength gas system. The RIS III is the Mlok version of the legendary RIS II SOCOM rail for the M4A1 Block 2.

The only trades I would be interested in are as follows:
    -New/Unfired Earlier Production Colt AR15A4 20" rifle. Specifically with the following markings: C marked upper, C marked carrier, MPC marked bolt, C MP marked barrel, F-marked Front Sight Base, and rollmarks (not laser engraved). White paint dot on the bolt would be nice but not required.
    -New/Unfired Colt LE6920 w/ "Restricted" Markings, normal pin diameters, and all the markings listed for the AR15A4 but must have white paint dot on bolt
    -New/Unfired Colt 6720 w/ "Restricted" Markings, normal pin diameters, and all the markings listed for the AR15A4 but must have white paint dot on bolt
    -New/Unfired Arsenal SGL21 (with cash on top for the seller of it)

***Would also consider one of the Colt carbines listed above that aren't Restricted marked but have all the markings listed above. So most likely a pre-2013 produced one.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions or are interested in the rifle. I'd be happy to send more pictures.

Terms: $1500 cash only, no trades unless its one of the above listed guns. Buyer must be willing to fill out a Bill of Sale which includes Name, Address, DL Number, Phone Number, and (if you have one) CCW Number/Expiration. Local only, but I'd be willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet up.

Thanks for looking!

Click on Picture to take to page with all the pictures

Last edited:

justapilgrim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Looking to sell this new in box, never fired Daniel Defense DD4 RIS III in 5.56 for $1600+shipping&insurance to fund another project (specifically a new/unfired "Restricted" marked Colt Carbine, or an early production Colt AR15A4. not interested in other trades).

Feel free to message me if you have any questions or are interested in the rifle. I'd be happy to send more pictures.

Crossposted.

Pictures:

Thanks!

I suggest you go ahead and post more pictures and remove the rifle from the case and use a different,lighter color backdrop black on black just doesn't work.

BoatsAndGuns

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I suggest you go ahead and post more pictures and remove the rifle from the case and use a different,lighter color backdrop black on black just doesn't work.
    It embedded the link but there's more. If you put your cursor on the right side of the picture an arrow will pop up. I did end up taking it out to do pics on a table.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom