• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    I say good riddance. Gone will be the days of a cesspool carrying the whole state.

Last edited:
    I say good riddance. Gone will be the days of a cesspool carrying the whole state.

when the basketball Americans and their enablers realize that food comes from rural areas, and not Walmart, they'll try invading us. prepare accordingly

BluesBrother

Master
    Quoted from article. What does "According to findings" and "could dwindle" mean? In my opinion that means anecdotal evidence. Nothing more. This is sensationalism for clicks. Remember gentlemen eye on the ball.

E5FFF347-C763-4D19-8C39D20483D566AF_source.jpg

Last edited:

sloporsche

Marksman
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    I experienced it in NJ where i lived and worked in the city [trenton] we would and did leave the house /cars unlocked ,swept the sidewalks the day before the street sweeper came . We knew our mailman and waved at the cops . Then the hoodrats expanded slowly which began the 90's white flight to the burbs ,still growing from city to bordering township areas and more white flight away from that section to deeper in suburbia . I was part of the flight being lucky to read the tea leaves and sell while hot every time before the plague . I wont be around in 2100 but i think we picked a nice safe place to live out our remaining days in peace hoping a slow ooze from PC to PCB remains a very slow creep but i notice it [one walmart gets CC while another does not . I think current occupant in the white house has changed america forever ,the open borders will forever be the proof of that and its irreversible now sadly .Keep an eye on your area for change ,be in front of it property wise so to get out while the getting is good and seek another temporary [years] safe haven from the hoodrats

IronBeard

Master
    IMO, these rich and vibrant population centers should be viewed as so many gaza strips. Might just be a factor in how new comers/refugees are welcomed to the neighborhood. Ya really think all of those demo-rats are just looking for a better life in what is left of the "free republic," and can't wait to vote for no taxes and constitutional carry? Really??

Bodhisattva

Marksman
    I agree it’s likely a very real trend nowadays, and the China-flu didn’t help with massive numbers of diseased carriers leaving the metro-areas for other locations.

They show up in our hamlets and like cancer slowly poison us. My quaint little village of Fairhope has been invaded by all manner of carpetbaggers and foreigners (read:folks from northern states out from out west), and it’s changing the makeup here on a daily basis. Not enough places to park their EVs, and why don’t they sell such-and-such in our local store like they did out in Kallyfornuah….

These aliens drive(not very well I might add), and I’m sure will still vote, so our time is limited….our local infrastructure is strained and with this influx comes all manner of criminally inclined vermin….stay alert my friends, stay very alert. I’m afraid our traditional Southern way of life is threatened.

IronBeard

Master
    I agree it’s likely a very real trend nowadays, and the China-flu didn’t help with massive numbers of diseased carriers leaving the metro-areas for other locations.

They show up in our hamlets and like cancer slowly poison us. My quaint little village of Fairhope has been invaded by all manner of carpetbaggers and foreigners (read:folks from northern states out from out west), and it’s changing the makeup here on a daily basis. Not enough places to park their EVs, and why don’t they sell such-and-such in our local store like they did out in Kallyfornuah….

These aliens drive(not very well I might add), and I’m sure will still vote, so our time is limited….our local infrastructure is strained and with this influx comes all manner of criminally inclined vermin….stay alert my friends, stay very alert. I’m afraid our traditional Southern way of life is threatened.
    Already sold. Bought and paid for. At least about 80-90% of it along the coast. Ask anyone in the "tourism" or "development" businesses. You probably won't get an honest answer, but what they inevitably avoid/dance around will likely reveal the truth you seek. It's all about the money. But hey, love you neighbor, y'all. This is for you/the community, too.

Top Bottom