• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    I know it's late in the game, but Id really like to bag a deer this season. I live in the city and don't have any hunting land outside or know anyone who does. I was a pretty big bird hunter as a kid in Texas, but haven't actually hunted anything since 2001. I have never taken a deer, but would really like to. I taught my stepdaughter how to shoot, and she ended up taking this deer in Texas last week, so I need to catch up, If you can guide a hunt or know anyone who can do so at a reasonable price, please let me know. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
    Here she is, I couldn't be more proud:
    yranu3a6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oh yes, I've had many cold mornings waiting on ducks that never came, or boring afternoons waiting for doves that never flew by, but if I never get out there, it'll never happen. I guess that's the hunt part of it, otherwise, they'd just call it shooting.
    I don't mind traveling, I drive 45 minutes to the range for paper shooting. I figure up to around twice that each way would be ok. Then after deer season, there's always hogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Your beautiful daughter did a good job there. I am too far away for you but it takes many trips and hours of stand sitting to be successful.

What r u talking about Frank? U just put the corn out the night before and show up at 4am and shoot one when u can see...Geeez everyone knows that!

Top Bottom