• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My ex-father-n-law got me good the first time i pulled up. They lived in the country and he takes me out back a bit where there was a a mound of dirt about 6'x3'. He looks at me and just said 'you understand what happens if you're not a gentleman?' .. I divorced his whore daughter years later but learned that turning over a little sod makes an impression. I have 3 girls so maybe he did get the last laugh...

* pump shotgun and and discussion on how long gut-shot man can take to die.

*Stanley, with advice like that you should write a book....or at least draw some shit with a crayon

Last edited:

Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My fiancé's dad didn't try the gun thing with me. He just walked up and about broke my hand with a hand shake and said nice to meet you and left. I was like wtf?! I had been dating her a little while and never saw him before. He is 6ft something and probably close to 300lbs of muscle with tattoos. That's all he needed. We are best friends now.

Kanaloa

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think maybe stay with the classics. Pump shotgun, lots of shells laying around. Might be more effective if you leave a bunch of empty beer cans around, full ashtrays on every surface, look at the date with unfocused gaze and act a little eratic.

There is some funny stuff on this thread. This one in particular is a good idea. :)

Kanaloa

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My son would take the gun from u and stick it up ur ass!! Acutually he has permission if any creepy old men try to pull that age old retard stunt....... Have a nice night

Man, I hope you are kidding and just "shootin the shit", for your son's sake. I taught my boy just the opposite. He knows never to f@@k with old men. Especially about daddy's most valuable possessions, their little girls. 1) to respect his elders and always say Sir. 2) Too many old combat vets and too many old bad asses with little to loose. My old WW II vet Dad used to say "son, don't let your youthful ego get you killed".

Kanaloa

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So how did it go?

It went fine. My wife and daughter would never forgive me if I pulled that stunt. But it would have been fun, for me. It happened to me as a kid. The old man showed me his nazi Luger bring back. I just told him how cool it was, showed lots of interest, and ignored his overtures. Really great guy and his daughter thought it was awesome that I wasn't scared of him. (I may have been a little scared) - I had her back early just to be sure :)

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My now Father in Law made a joke the first time I met him that he had contemplated cleaning guns when I came over. I told him I wished he would. So he took me and showed me all his guns in his safe. Nice collection. Mine is about equal.

When my daughter brings someone home, I won't do anything out of the ordinary. I'll be openly carry a pistol on my hip and I'll remind him that I was US Army intelligence and went through Afghanistan (by that time, it'll be a war that would have started 25-30 years ago). He can figure it out from there.

Brandon_SPC

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hahaha I had a dad do this with me and his daughter and I were late to our date because I was helping him clean his ARs
    So it might back fire.

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Man, I hope you are kidding and just "shootin the shit", for your son's sake. I taught my boy just the opposite. He knows never to f@@k with old men. Especially about daddy's most valuable possessions, their little girls. 1) to respect his elders and always say Sir. 2) Too many old combat vets and too many old bad asses with little to loose. My old WW II vet Dad used to say "son, don't let your youthful ego get you killed".

Good luck with that "just shootin the shit" idea... If u pull a gun on my minor underage son and he doesnt beat your ass then, i will. They are taught to respect women but there is nothing ok about playing with guns to scare children. And i think anyone that thinks its ok and funny or cute or matcho is a whole different kinda stupid. My sons aint no joke, Safety second!!!!!

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I just pray to God when I have kids, they will all be boys...

I was once told, "if you have a boy, you only have to worry about one dick... but if you have a girl you have to worry about every dick in the world!"

Sent from my Galaxy S5....

RevSteve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I still have several years of planning this but. I want to be attaching my suppressor on my handgun when he walks in....I think only guys with daughters understand the importance of this day!

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I still have several years of planning this but. I want to be attaching my suppressor on my handgun when he walks in....I think only guys with daughters understand the importance of this day!

That would just mean ur nabors wouldnt hear the shot to call for help after my son stuck it up ur ass and pulled the trigger. Best to leave the suppressor off

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    All this is jest. Calm down.

I raised two spectacularly smoking hot girls. Never had an issue with anyone they dated. Now I do have a couple of stories about what happened on dates when I wasn't around that ended badly for the guy.

You DO NOT mess with country girls. They fight really dirty.:smokin:

RevSteve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dude.... This is for kicks and giggles. If you don't like the thread dont comment.... It's like if I went to a thread about The Roll Tide, and started making incest jokes while the Alabama people talked about how hot their cousins are

Brandon_SPC

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dude.... This is for kicks and giggles. If you don't like the thread dont comment.... It's like if I went to a thread about The Roll Tide, and started making incest jokes while the Alabama people talked about how hot their cousins are
    It cracks me up seeing that comment. Getting his panties in a wad thinking that it is directed toward him. Here we go lol

Attachments

• 5c9da7429ee0a5dd083abec92ad3e09ad5d51cb769537b46efebce1541f2949a.jpg
      5c9da7429ee0a5dd083abec92ad3e09ad5d51cb769537b46efebce1541f2949a.jpg
      72.1 KB · Views: 106

bac3996

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Most guys on this site are very into firearms, So I believe most have shared their firearm knowledge and expertise with their kids at one time or another.

I bet just about everyone of the daughters on this site can pickup a hand gun or shotgun or rifle and hit what they are aiming at.

I think the poor kid picking up our daughters already have a good idea Not to mess with them.

Brandon_SPC

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That would just mean ur nabors wouldnt hear the shot to call for help after my son stuck it up ur ass and pulled the trigger. Best to leave the suppressor off

Well I hope he never attended school where you attended school.
    ur= your, nabors= neighbors, wouldnt= wouldn't.

Last edited:

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

I was at first inclined to only go 3/10 since it was so obvious, but you are in fact getting a fair number of bites. 7/10. Keep up the good work.

mikenjapan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Reminds me of when I was engaged to my first wife. She lived with her brother and everyone called him Mr B. (He had a last name that started with B and was hard to pronounce). He was huge and covered in tat's. When he was not in jail, his wife was, the state worked it out that way so someone could stay with the kids. Anyway, I went to pick her up one night and she started a fight with me and threw the rings at me. As I was headed for the door Mr. B. yelled my name. I turned and in a smart ass voice said, what B. He said, if you got any balls at all, you would go slap that B!@##@$%. I said, no, that's ok, and left. I drove by the house later to find her on the porch in the cold of winter with a blanket. Mr. B had actually threw her out of the house and locked the door. As it turned out, I was the only boyfriend she had ever had that had a job and was not on drugs. I had a lot of respect for that man.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom