• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 07stuntin6r

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Been contemplating on getting one of these after handling one. I've also been wanting another 19MOS especially since I just ordered a holster for my 27 and will work with it as well as my 17. Heard the P10C works in holsters for 19. Anyone tried this? Especially a kydex holster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DieselT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Get the p10c , it fits g19 holsters just fine , I like them both but the p10c has better ergos , sights , trigger. You already have other glocks anyway

DieselT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    But I ain't gonna lie I was disappointed when saw only 2 mags on the box , but all in all I think glock still King

Kanaloa

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I shot a friends last weekend. Really nice shooting gun. I tried the gun in my Glock 19 kydex holster and it fit, however the owner stated that it doesn't fit all of his G19 holsters. So expect it to be hit or miss.

07stuntin6r

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    But I ain't gonna lie I was disappointed when saw only 2 mags on the box , but all in all I think glock still King

Yeah that is disappointing wonder how much they are charging for
    Mags? That might be a downfall. The slide was a pain to get off coming from glocks. I was just amazed at how the barrel was so Thick!

DieselT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Slide comes off easy just like a glock, and yea the barrel it's ridiculous thick , all the internals are very beefy , oh by the way mine came with luminescent night sights

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Don't know if you are LE/MIL but CZ has a program similar to blocks blue label program. It's a lot harder to sign up for and get a CZ I'd number but once you do, then they give you the price list and oh man, I will never buy LGS or even used again for a CZ. Their LE/MIL prices are awesome

07stuntin6r

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Don't know if you are LE/MIL but CZ has a program similar to blocks blue label program. It's a lot harder to sign up for and get a CZ I'd number but once you do, then they give you the price list and oh man, I will never buy LGS or even used again for a CZ. Their LE/MIL prices are awesome

Didn't know that....any cz blue label dealers around?!

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No dealers anywhere close, but what you do is buy directly from CZ and they ship to FFL of your choice. They won't give you the price list until you register but man they are really really good

07stuntin6r

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No dealers anywhere close, but what you do is buy directly from CZ and they ship to FFL of your choice. They won't give you the price list until you register but man they are really really good

Awesome! Thanks Red

JoeCorrado

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm trying to get a buddy of mine to sign up for the discounted CZ's. He's been talking about getting one before he PCS's to Germany. I'd imagine you have to be current military/LE or retired for the discount, of which I'm neither. I'd be picking up an 805 Bren carbine if I was eligible.

Back on topic, I was going to get a P10C because of all the hype. I have a VP9 and a PPQ and I've yet to feel a better trigger from the factory for the price point than the PPQ. Several prominent Youtubers have said the CZ is slightly better. I ended up being offered a Cold War Commemorative from a former employer so my gun money went to a different CZ. Gotta keep saving...

07stuntin6r

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I want a PPQ also but not sure about that high bore axis. They do have a $100 rebate for those also.

JoeCorrado

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I love my PPQ. Feels great in hand but the VP9 I think, feels just a bit better and is more customizable with the side panels and back straps. PPQ just has the backstraps/rear grip. However you want to call it. S&W calls it a palm swell. PPQ does feel as though it has *slightly* more recoil because of the bore but that's splitting hairs. I used to carry it but now it's primarily a range gun. Same with my VP9. I gave my wife my G43 and dug my G19 out of the safe to carry until I can check out a P10C. P-01 is tempting though too. LOVE CZ's!!

07stuntin6r

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I love my PPQ. Feels great in hand but the VP9 I think, feels just a bit better and is more customizable with the side panels and back straps. PPQ just has the backstraps/rear grip. However you want to call it. S&W calls it a palm swell. PPQ does feel as though it has *slightly* more recoil because of the bore but that's splitting hairs. I used to carry it but now it's primarily a range gun. Same with my VP9. I gave my wife my G43 and dug my G19 out of the safe to carry until I can check out a P10C. P-01 is tempting though too. LOVE CZ's!!

Yeah I got a VP9 which I love. Only reason I haven't gotten a PPQ.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom