• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ivythizzle06

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Good day all.

Does anyone have a CZ P-07 that they be willing to meet me at the range and allow me to shoot. I’m interested in getting one and just wanted to run 50-100 rounds through it as a test drive.
    Thanks!

Alientaz

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I hope you love it I’m a CZ fanboy I have a 07,09 and p10. IMO they are the best handguns on the market. If you ever have any questions about it please don’t hesitate to ask.

ivythizzle06

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Thanks. I now have a P-07 and Shadow 2. I’m looking to get a P-09 and a P10c. Probably going to sell my Glock 19. Just can’t handle the grip angle anymore

kylo1597

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    The P10c is ideal, I shoot it better than any other pistol I’ve owned or tried.

Add the Action Enhancement Kit from Apex Taxtical, and the below parts from CGW, it’ll be one of the best triggers you’ve ever felt as well.
    1E906C6E-36C2-4DB8-94BB-C5391999A64F.png

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    For any of the CZ fans… what’s the difference between the models mentioned here…? 07,09, 10c…? Thanks, in learning mode on this platform.

Murfpcola

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    P07 is a 15 round double action/single action hammer fired polymer framed gun. Similar to Glock 19 size. P09 is a 19 round da/sa hammer fired polymer framed gun, similar size to Glock 17. The P10c is polymer framed Striker fired gun similar size to Glock 19. There are some other p10’s. I think one is a p10f which is striker fired full-size (glock17). I bought and often carry the P07 in the appendix position. I like the added safety of being able to thumb the hammer while reholstering.

Murfpcola

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    All the CZ 75 variants and the SP-01, Shadows etc are metal framed hammer fired guns. I am not familiar with them other than that.

ivythizzle06

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I have both the P-10 C and P-07. It will really be a preference thing. Because I compete with the Shadow 2 I carry the P-07 to keep the manual of arms the same. Both are great guns. Not better or worse, just different depending on the shooter’s preferences / needs. The mags are interchangeable, however the length of grip on the P-07 is slightly shorter and the base of the mag will extend a bit beyond the frame. To avoid ‘bite’ during a reload and just for comfort I ordered +2 polymer mag extensions for $15 each from CZ Parts. You have to make sure to get the ones designated as P-07 and then the mags will fit flush with the frame. +0 base pads for the P-07 are almost impossible to find except for the ones that come with your pistol. That is the only downside for the P-07 IMO. I also have the Cajun kit installed which greatly improves the trigger pull. Downside to the P-10C is that it is so thin that it can be challenging to ‘point’ naturally or prevent the pistol from twisting in your hand during recoil.

Top Bottom