• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Narrow Gap

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Has anyone seen one of these for sale around Our area? I have seen some on gunbroker but I have called around to several gun shops in Our area and not a one seems very interested in finding one. Hopefully they will become more available soon but right now they are not easy to find one. If anyone has one how do You like it?

thunter850

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I own one fully loaded: 11.5" in 7.62x39. This model originally had a lot of problems with being over-gassed, resulting in jamming and failure to feed properly. Some people overcame this by drilling out a smaller gas port on the adjustable gas key. HOWEVER, HBI made a firmer recoil spring which I added to mine and that fixed all the problems immediately. I am possibly looking to sell mine if anyone is interested, only really because I moved more into 5.56 platforms. But the gun is awesome and shoots amazing for being 7.62x39. (Canik pistol + pistol mags not for sale)

Attachments

• photo_2022-05-04_00-37-42.jpg
      photo_2022-05-04_00-37-42.jpg
      122.6 KB · Views: 89

Springlock23

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I own one fully loaded: 11.5" in 7.62x39. This model originally had a lot of problems with being over-gassed, resulting in jamming and failure to feed properly. Some people overcame this by drilling out a smaller gas port on the adjustable gas key. HOWEVER, HBI made a firmer recoil spring which I added to mine and that fixed all the problems immediately. I am possibly looking to sell mine if anyone is interested, only really because I moved more into 5.56 platforms. But the gun is awesome and shoots amazing for being 7.62x39. (Canik pistol + pistol mags not for sale)

Top Bottom