• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I would like to stay close to Crestview/Baker/Holt area....gotta have hogs and be private farm/ranch land or a lease. Can be you just want to remove hogs and coyote from your place...Thanks

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    There’s a club that’s in Yellow River swamp on the north side of Wilkinson Bluff, I don’t know who’s in charge for y’all to contact about membership

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Take a cruze going N out of C'view towards Auburn on 85. There are tons of clubs up that way.
    You could also hunt Eglin off of 285. About a mile S of the freeway. Red clay right or left. Titi Creek area. Not alot of hunters over that way. Just walk the thru hiking trail. Let me know if you need maps. --- SAWMAN

PensacolaEd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm also interested in joining a Club near Crestview. Had a Club within a half mile of my house in Cantonment/Molino for years, and it was great up until a couple years ago, when a former Member and neighbor starting tweaking on meth, Now he's a year-round poacher and thief. Was in the Club for nearly 15 years and NEVER had anything stolen, now, last year I had a Browning Trail Camera stolen, and others lost Trail Cameras, Pop-Up Blinds, Climbers, SOlar Panels, etc.

I heard there was a Club off of Wilkerson Bluff Road, but have been unable to find Contact info. Would prefer something within an hour of Crestview, in Florida. But would consider anything within an hour or so, even in Alabama.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Take a cruze going N out of C'view towards Auburn on 85. There are tons of clubs up that way.
    You could also hunt Eglin off of 285. About a mile S of the freeway. Red clay right or left. Titi Creek area. Not alot of hunters over that way. Just walk the thru hiking trail. Let me know if you need maps. --- SAWMAN

I'd like more details on the Titi creek area if you don't mind. I'm without a local to place to hunt this year so I figure the Eglin Range is my best bet. I have a place in MS to hunt but that's generally one trip a year due to the 6 hour drive to get there, be nice to have some areas to hunt locally that aren't over crowded.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I just got out of my club in Molino off of Pine Barren Rd. Waaaaay too many rules and regs. Plus the land manager (RMS) for the land owner (IP) has jumped in bed with QDMA and are dictating what deer we kill and demand a jaw bone for every deer BEFORE it leaves the property.
    I predict that in a year or two they will be telling us what to plant,when to plant,what fert to use,etc,etc. IMO . . . time to go (after 14 years) is NOW. Note to the deer "guru's" out there: There will never be big deer in NW Fla. . . . NEVER !! (Soil,hunter mentality,FWC rules,etc,etc)
    There are still plenty of places to hunt in your area. Driving to C'view and beyond would not be an option for me. Look around,talk around. Look in the Oak Grove/Walnut Hill area. North on Pine Barren AFTER it turns to paved. Don't drive to Crestview. Don't join a club managed by RMS. --- SAWMAN

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    yeah...got out of my RMS leases here close to10 years ago when they started changing things up a bunch

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I am (and will) be hunting farm land ONLY. No big paper company land,although some are way better than others. Definately no WMA's. They are a joke here in Fla.
    I have all the hunting expierances that I need,as well as all the wild game meat that we need and want.
    No more clubs for me. ESPECIALLY the ones controlled by QDMA. --- SAWMAN

Last edited:

pcola4

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    FrankT let me know if you find anything. We lost our Alabama lease this year. Looking for something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom